Zahard's Altar (자하드의 제단, jahadeuui jedan) is an organization devoted to praising Zahard as God(?). They can also serve as the enforcer of the laws and Zahard's order. They are pretty mobile and can support Zahard's Army in executing the imperial order.
To Be Added.
 These symbols can apparently confuse readers due to the similar design with the symbol of Zahard's Empire. But the Altar's symbol is not a design mistake. This Altar's symbol can be proven on several sighting:
- An unnamed Ranker who was one of Zahard's fanatical followers that visited Altar or Shrine on the 43rd Floor was seen to wear an apron-like clothes with the same symbol during Floor of Death's massacre by Enryu.
- A floating ship painted with large Altar's symbol on its outer hull, apparently boarded by Red Brubya, a royal messenger from Zahard Family who brought the order to execute Yu Han Sung.
- The Altar's symbol also appears at Altar for Conveying Zahard's Orders when the Three Orders were issued.
The alter is maintained by several priests being led by the High Priest, with the newest recruit being Charlie.
- High Priest: Stuah Arthur
- Vice Alter Director: Vice Altar Director
- Messenger: Red Brubya
- Members: Charlie
The organization will receive the Three Orders which is given from the nearby altar. These orders are directly from Zahard and will contain three different orders, and if one of the orders is completed, the rest are void. This gives the servants of Zahard an option of how they want to shape the future of the tower.
Notes and Trivia
- All priests below the High Priest were executed, but this did not include Vice Alter Director of Charlie, which implies they might be a different rank inside the hierarchy.
- ↑ Translation of SIU's fan cafe Q&A compilation by Bunnyasbanana on Reddit
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Vol.2 Ch.308: ??F - Hell Train: The Advent (3)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.242: 43F - Hell Train: The Floor of Death (11)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.312: ??F - Hell Train: Three Orders (4)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.309: ??F - Hell Train: Three Orders (1)