</noinclude> Yeon Yihwa (연 이화, Yeon Yihwa; or "Yun Eehwa"), known by some as the "Yeon Family's Flare", is a member of the Yeon Family one of the 10 Great Families. She is a Regular climbing with the rest of her team, having recently participated in the Workshop Battle. She has been on the Hell Express and was working with Baam and his team to gain Kaiser's name at the 'Name Hunt' Station. She was last seen being knock down on the ground together along with Hong Danhwa by a snake man and a masked man, at the begining of season or part 3, which happen somewhere at 44th floor, several months later after the attack event of Zahard's Army at the Last Station.
Notes and Trivia
- SIU has stated that her power level is unrivaled among the regulars (Viole not included). When referring to part 1, she'd be like Androssi.
- She is very special because she came from a very rare family (the family word here might refer to his father's family blood regarding the special birth process of Yeon's family members).
- She was very praised in the Yeon family because of the fact that Yeon family's daughters are only born once every 100 years. SIU added that if she controlled her powers, she'd have an ability that will put Ran to shame.
- The reason why Yihwa rarely have actions and screen time is because SIU restricted her appearances because SIU suffered a wrist pain from drawing flames.
- She is slightly sexist, given the nature of her family.
- Yihwa is a bad cook because she always ended up burnt the food. Her teammates often made fun and jokes out of it and prevent her from cooking.
- Yihwa later learns how to make a barbecue without burning it. Her teammates have an open barbecue party every weekend to celebrate her accomplishment.. She then manages to cook vegetables, but still makes some mistakes.
- She's the main comic relief for Part II; being conned and exploited wherever she goes.
- One of her nicknames is "Hellion", traditionally a term used to describe a mischievous person, but is also attributed to those with a fiery, uncontrollable nature.
- Her other nickname is "Yeon Family's Flare".
- Rak identified her as "Angola Turtle", "Angolan Demon Lord/King", or simply "Angolan".
- She still believes that Rak is a dinosaur.
- She has failed the 20th Floor Test on more than one occasion.
- She was the sole person at fault for causing Ja Wangnan to fail an attempt at the 20th Floor Test.
- As it has been comically noted by many, it seems that Yihwa has begun to develop romantic feelings for Viole.
- As shown here, whenever Yihwa and Viole are together, Yihwa starts out with tights, which have mysteriously vanished by the time Viole leaves..
- She seems like a character roughly similar to Androssi Zahard (pretty, feminine, good stats). However, there is a degree of difference.
- Yihwa and Viole is a slightly different type of pairing. Because Viole alone is just too full of melancholy, a character that acted like cooling medicine was created, and that character was Yihwa. Although she is strong, she is shaken up wherever she turns. That kind of concept.
- Yihwa is a character that shows a bit more worried and conflicted aspect of herself. Her personality is a bit different from Khun Aguero Agnis who seeks to gain and use the power of the 10 Great Families. Of course, the greatest source of Yihwa's inner conflict is her natural tendency/character trait, Wangnan, and Baam (Viole).
- Her height is smaller than Viole.
- (To Ja Wangnan) "I've got a bigger chest than you!! You stinking male ape!!"
- (To Prince) "I'm sorry for saying something like this, but both of you should learn to start pulling your own weight."
- (To Prince) "Is there even any point in looking? The score of someone who borrows the strength of others to climb..."
- (To Hon Akraptor) "Then... what are you going to do? Are you going to laugh at me too? For being an idiot who can't even control her own powers? That I'm a defective product?"
- (Discussing Viole's happiness with Akraptor) "I didn't know he could make such an expression..."
- (To Beta while fighting him) "You are trying to make others feel the same as you did. You are really selfish and nasty! Don't you underestimate us!"
- (Thinking about Wangnan to herself) "The ring that guy had. It definitely had the crest of Zahard carved on it. I didn't think he would be someone who would hide something from his teammates. But, why would he do that? What would he be hiding from us?"
- (To Hwa Ryun) "Shut up! I have only accepted you cause I had no other choice, but I don't need help from a FUG criminal!!"
- (Thinking about Wangnan and Baam to herself) "That monkey guy is a mistake made by the 10 Great Families and Zahard? Does that mean he is someone to remain in the shadow, unseen. Like a baby Zygaena? Then, if I keep on going this journey. Eventually, I will face my family's blunder. But, I have no choice. I will ride that damn Hell Train or whatever. Cause I decided to follow this guy till the end."
- (To Hong Danhwa) "You don't have to worry just because I'm from one of the Ten Families. Because I think that facing the truth properly is the right thing to do."
- Yeon Ehwa (LINE Webtoons)