Yeon Yihwa (연 이화, Yeon Yihwa; or "Yun Eehwa"), known by some as the "Yeon Family's Flare", is a member of the Yeon Family one of the 10 Great Families. She is a Regular climbing with the rest of her team, having recently participated in the Workshop Battle. She has been on the Hell Express and was working with Baam and his team to gain Kaiser's name at the 'Name Hunt' Station. She was last seen being knock down on the ground together along with Hong Danhwa by a snake man and a masked man, at the begining of season or part 3, which happen somewhere at 44th floor, several months later after the attack event of Zahard's Army at the Last Station.
Notes and Trivia
- She's a character that roughly similiar to Androssi (pretty, feminine, good stats).
- SIU has stated that her power level is unrivaled among the regulars (Viole not included). When referring to part 1, she'd be like Androssi.
- She is very special because she came from a very rare family (the family word here might refer to his father's family blood regarding the special birth process of Yeon's family members).
- She was very praised in the Yeon family because of the fact that Yeon family's daughters are only born once every 100 years. SIU added that if she controlled her powers, she'd have an ability that will put Ran to shame.
- The reason why Yihwa rarely have actions and screen time is because SIU restricted her appearances because SIU suffered a wrist pain from drawing flames.
- She is slightly sexist, given the nature of her family.
- Yihwa is a bad cook because she always ended up burnt the food. Her teammates often made fun and jokes out of it and prevent her from cooking.
- Yihwa later learns how to make a barbecue without burning it. Her teammates have an open barbecue party every weekend to celebrate her accomplishment.. She then manages to cook vegetables, but still makes some mistakes.
- She's the main comic relief for Part II; being conned and exploited wherever she goes.
- One of her nicknames is "Hellion", traditionally a term used to describe a mischievous person, but is also attributed to those with a fiery, uncontrollable nature.
- Her other nickname is "Yeon Family's Flare".
- Rak identified her as "Angola Turtle", "Angolan Demon Lord/King", or simply "Angolan".
- She still believes that Rak is a dinosaur.
- She has failed the 20th Floor Test on more than one occasion.
- She was the sole person at fault for causing Ja Wangnan to fail an attempt at the 20th Floor Test.
- As it has been comically noted by many, it seems that Yihwa has begun to develop romantic feelings for Viole.
- As shown here, whenever Yihwa and Viole are together, Yihwa starts out with tights, which have mysteriously vanished by the time Viole leaves..
- (To Ja Wangnan) "I've got a bigger chest than you!! You stinking male ape!!"
- (To Prince) "I'm sorry for saying something like this, but both of you should learn to start pulling your own weight."
- (To Prince) "Is there even any point in looking? The score of someone who borrows the strength of others to climb..."
- (To Hon Akraptor) "Then... what are you going to do? Are you going to laugh at me too? For being an idiot who can't even control her own powers? That I'm a defective product?"
- (Discussing Viole's happiness with Akraptor) "I didn't know he could make such an expression..."
- Ehwa Yeon (LINE Webtoons)