|“||That's weird. You're extremely good at using an intense burst of power. Maybe you were born like that.||”|
Yeo Miseng (여미생, Yeo Misaeng; or "Yuh Meesaeng") is a D-Rank Regular who climbs the Tower in search of her parents. Yeo Goseng and Miseng come from the same family and are of the same generation level. This is because they share the same surname "Yeo"(여) and they share the same generation name "Seng"(생): 미생(MiSeng) and 고생(GoSeng). They are probably cousins.
SIU has confirmed they're not sisters, insinuating they're most likely from the same family and know each other very well (again, they are probably cousins).
- 1 Appearance and Personality
- 2 Tower of God: Part 2 - The Return of the Prince
- 2.1 Tower of God: Part 2 - The Prince of Zahard
- 2.2 Tower of God: Part 2 - The Workshop Battle
- 2.3 Tower of God: Part 2 - The Hell Train
- 3 Powers and Abilities
- 4 Relationship
- 5 Weapons
- 6 Notes and Trivia
- 7 Quotes
- 8 References
- 9 Navigation
Appearance and Personality
She looks like a young teenage girl. She wears what looks like a typical schoolgirl uniform with a shirt, tie, sweater and skirt. She also carries around a pink backpack and a cellphone with her. After the time skip, she has grown up some, with the same hairstyle and clothing type, but with a more developed body.
She is caring for others, but easily shaken. She has a good heart and willing to share foods with other people. As seen whe she willingly shared a piece of chocolate bar to Jyu Viole Grace, despite the fact she knew that Viole is a Slayer Candidate of FUG and want to make her failed. However, Miseng's initial attitude towards Hon Akraptor is very different compared to Viole, although she knew that Akraptor also wanted her to failed the test. It might have been because Akraptor's face is a bit scary and has "thug" vibes. This might happened because Miseng could sensed Viole's loneliness and suffering and realized that Viole was simply trying to keep others at a distance and far away from him. She was also quite naive and rather trusting people too much, given that she once clung to a woman who she called auntie, and risking her teammates just because a stranger bought her a yoghurt.
Powers and Abilities
At first, Miseng appears to be a weak young girl because of her appearances that can be considered as 'too young'. She also almost never did something impressive or display any special ability or power at the beginning. But seeing how she was able to reach the 20th Floor, at least she is capable to go that far.
- Strategic Mindset: She displayed an impressive strategic mindset when she was able to defeat people who are way older than him (Wangnan, Goseng, Akraptor, Horyang) in a card game called the Long Life Game during The Trustworthy Room test. Miseng basically dominated the game and undefeated. This game showed that Miseng can become a "good strategist".
- Potential Power Control: Miseng suddenly displayed an extraordinary physical ability after she borrowed a mysterious red flower from Verdi. This red flower is most likely a part of Verdi's Doll Making ability which could reveal the full potential power of a person. It turns out that Miseng's power potential lay on the Body Reinforcement. However, because Miseng used the red flower in a hurry and still hasn't learn about it properly at the time, she completely lost control of her mind and become uncontrollable in the Plug Battle. After the event of The Workshop Battle (30F), she studied on how to increase her potential power at once without losing control. After asking Verdi for some help, she eventually gained knowledge of a special seed that allowed her to do so. Thus, after constant training for a year, she became able to use her potential power without losing control. However, it is still a little unstable.
- Body Reinforcement: "Berserker Mode": After returning from the Hidden Floor, Androssi gave Miseng the Shinsu Reactant to determine what her shinsu quality is. Unlike others that generate an object or weapon from shinsu, Miseng's quality appears to enhance her speed and strength far greater than simple Body Reinforcement. She was able to close the distance between her and two regulars before either could react and deliver a devastating punch to one.
Initially, Miseng didn't show any skills as a Scout. It's only during the Zygaena's Flower Test on the 21st Floor we finally see her use an Observer to track down and follow a Baby Zygaena carrying the flower, showing that she is at least able to perform her duties as a Scout relatively well.
At the Train City, Miseng has developed her abilities as a Scout and use her new Observer to analyze the Mirotic guardian's weakness and she was able to found the secret that there was a device that controlled the Mirotic guardian's semi-illusory state hidden in a nearby door.
After Miseng trained and managed to improve her physical ability with Body Reinforcement technique, she completely becomes an independent Scout. With her powerful physical ability, Miseng has currently become a quite dangerous Scout. She is most likely can execute an ambush alone by herself. This was displayed when she secretly spying and observing Rachel and Ha Yura from the train's ceiling with her observer. Miseng probably planned to ambush Rachel and make her pay for killing Akraptor.
She can perform the Observer Hologram Projection technique to create a holographic decoy of herself using an Observer to lure enemies into a trap, taking advantage of her appearance as an easy target. She use this hologram skill to trick Monkeyman.
- Yeo Goseng: Miseng is very trusting in Goseng and listens to her a lot. In The Trustworthy Room, she opened the door only to Goseng.
- Hon Akraptor: At the beginning she seemed to be fearful of Akraptor and this was probably the reason she did not share a chocolate bar with him during the time when everyone was waiting for next test. However, this changed when they both played the game of words and she began to respect and feel more secure around Akraptor, who treats her as if she were his daughter.
- Jyu Viole Grace: Although at first all the companions were afraid for Viole, Miseng could sense that Viole was very lonely and gave him a chocolate bar. They get along very well, with Viole even risking his life for her during his fight against Urek Mazino.
- Prince: They both have the same mental maturity and both are seen playing video games. We have seen that Prince wants to protect her, considering her as a sister.
- Observer: Like most Scouts in general, Miseng also control an Observer. But so far, she can only use one Observer.
Notes and Trivia
- She refused to give Hon Akraptor a chocolate bar that she shares with everyone else. The reason for that is yet unknown. It could be because he tried to vote her off earlier.
- She enjoys taking photos with her handphone. She took a photo of Love when he appeared and was ready to take a photo of Wangnan when he tried to take off his pants.
- Miseng is a term used in Go, which means "yet to be completed".