Wonsulsa (원술사, Wonsulsa or "Circle Ability User") is a Special Position referring to a controlling ability called "Wonsul" which circulates shinsu into a perfect circle, causing it to gain much greater strength while retaining the same myun and soo. As Wonsula is a special position which is not a standalone position but an additional role, every Wonsula also have at least one of the five primary position.
Not only for offensive purposes, a Wonsul can also create a round ball barrier to defend themselves, or to protect others. (e.g In the Floor of Death, Urek created a white round barrier to protect Ja Wangnan and Yeo Miseng from his attack when he intended to kill Karaka and White. In the Hidden Floor, inside the quarantine area, Data Yu Han Sung create a round yellow shinsu barrier to transport Baam and Androssi, saving them from being crushed by a killing trap machine.)
In order to become a Wonsulsa, one is chosen to take certain Tests at Gustang's Research Association to become certified. Because of this, there are few Wonsulsa as only those who have passed have learned this technique. Requirements to be chosen to take the test are currently unknown and it is also unknown if Regulars are allowed to take this test.
Known Wonsul Techniques
Notes and Trivia
- "Sa" means "user". Therefore, by adding "sa" on the end of a technique means a certain person uses the technique.
- Vol.2 Ch.16: 20F – The Untrustworthy Room (6); Blog Post
- User blog:GoDai/GoDai's Translations: People and Groups (3) - All about Positions
- Vol.2 Ch.246: 43F - Hell Train: The Floor of Death (15)
- Vol.2 Ch.264: ??F - Hell Train: The Hidden Floor (1)