|“||"This place is a sanctuary dedicated to peace. We can't ever let it fall."||”|
After FUG lost the war against the Zahard Empire, people from the Peace Council had to migrate or moved into this wall as part of the agreement between the rebels (FUG forces) and Zahard Empire forces to achieve peace. This wall is also had to be built by the rebels and had to be placed within the territory of Zahard Empire.
After Dowon was sealed at the other wall, Cha was deeply saddened. He left the Hidden Grove team and went to go on a rampage, killing several Rankers of the Zahard Empire before requesting to be sealed himself in the wall controlled by the Peace Council.
Thousand of years passed after Dowon was sealed, the Zahard Empire finally decided to break the peace agreement after they suffer a big loss in the Battle of The Last Station and the other fact that the former Army Corps Commander Kallavan failed to assassinate the Irregular Twenty-Fifth Baam. Afraid that Baam will start to spark FUG's long lost, forgotten spirit, and awaken all FUG war heroes, Princess Adori Zahard quickly ordered Zahard Empire Military to either "kill" or "persuade" the sealed heroes to join the Zahard Empire.
- Vol.3 Ch.32: 52F - Transformation (3)
- Vol.3 Ch.29: 52F - Khel Hellam (3)
- Vol.3 Ch.38: 52F - The Wall with a Sleeping Forget-Me-Not (1)
- Vol.3 Ch.40: 52F - The Wall with a Sleeping Forget-Me-Not (3)
- Vol.3 Ch.35: 52F - The Wall of Peaceful Coexistence (3)
- Vol.3 Ch.37: 52F - The Wall of Peaceful Coexistence (5)