About This Page
Hmm... What can I say about this... Well, I'm aware that most of this will be obvious and available anywhere else, including on the wikia itself.
This is more... for myself. I'm putting them here because I would like to have them available to refer to, in my own personal and unofficial format, you know?
Of course, whether you read these or not is your choice. :P
Also, although I'll be trying to go in order, I'll also be bouncing back and forth to keep myself updated.
Once again, this is more of a personal project/experiment. I'll see how it goes, and I'll see if I can incorporate it into my work.
- Chapter, Arc, Title, etc.
- Short Summary
- Long Summary
신의 탑 SIU
자신의 모든 것이였던 소녀를 쫓아 탑에 들어온 소년 그리고 그런 소년을 시험하는 탑
The Tower is introduced as a place that has everything you could ever wish for.
- Sunwoo Narae (선우 나래, or "Sunwoo Nare")
- Hatsu (하츠, Hatz)
- Koon Aguero Agnis (쿤 아게로 아그니스, Kun Aguero Agnis)
- Anak Zahard (아낙 자하드, Anak Jahad)
- Rak Wreckraisher (라크 레크레이셔, Rac Wreckraisher)
- Headon (헤돈)
- Twenty-Fifth Baam (스물다섯번째 밤, Twenty-Fifth Night)
- (Hatsu 하츠) Red Sword
- (Koon 쿤) Knife
- (Anak 아낙) Green April (초록 사월)
- (Baam 밤) Black March (검은 삼월)
- “무엇을 원하는가? ... 당신이 무엇을 원하든 – 그 것은 이 곳에 있다.”
- 선우 나래 is implied to want 돈과 재물.
- 하츠 is implied to want 명예와 긍지.
- 쿤 is implied to want 권력과 힘.
- 아낙 is implied to want 복수.
- 라크 is implied to want 그 모든 것을 초월한 어떤 것.
1화 - 1F-HEADON's Floor 01
Baam chases Rachel into the Tower, meets Headon and challenges the Ball Test.
Baam is chasing Rachel down a tunnel in a cave. He grabs the ribbon on her dress, and falls on top of her. When he asks her where she is going, she replies that she will climb the Tower to escape to the outside world. As she apologizes to him, she is enveloped by light, and Baam yells that he will follow her. It is shown that a large door in the floor has opened, and when it closes both of them are gone.
Baam wakes up in an unfamiliar place with carvings of monsters and warriors, and lights. Headon welcomes him to the Tower and introduces himself. When Baam asks him if he has seen Rachel, he only answers that Baam's answers can be found by climbing the Tower, although it will be painful. To this Baam replies that he will take on any trouble to meet her. Headon teaches Baam about tests, and despite his warnings of the White Armoured Eel, Baam runs straight towards the cage to challenge the test.
- Twenty-Fifth Baam (스물다섯번째 밤, Twenty-Fifth Night) (Debut)
- Rachel (라헬) (Debut)
- Headon (헤돈) (Debut)
- Baam's knife
- Headon's staff
- “말했지, 밤? 이 탑을 올라가면 언? 가 바깥 세상으로 나갈 수 있다고.. 낮에는 푸른 하늘, 밤에는 별 빛을 볼 수 있다고.. 그러니까.. 난 탑을 올라갈꺼야. 이제 이 어두운 세상에 사는건.. 지긋지긋해. 미안해, 밤… 미안해… 날 잊어줘. 내가 다시 태어날 수 있도록.” – 라헬
- “… 이거 오랫만에 진귀한 손님이 오셨군요. / … 직접 문을 열고 들어 온 방문자가 얼마만인지…" - 헤돈
- The door on the floor seems to have a design with a Tower reaching towards the sun.
- Rachel seems to smile as Baam says he’ll follow her until he dies.
- When Baam looks around Headon’s room, there is a pair of glowing eyes looking at him.
- Headon introduces himself as the Administrator (관리자, "Guardian") of the lowest Floor of the Tower.
- Ball (볼): A simple test with the goal of striking a large ball to make it explode.
- White Armoured Eel (흰철갑장어, "White Steel Eel"): A gigantic fish that lives in the flowing shinsu (신수) of the Tower. Usually docile, but the one seen in this chapter is rather violent because it is spawning season and it has been starved for several days. This shinhae'eo (신해어) is very fast and agile in the shinsu.
2화 - 1F-HEADON's Floor 02
Evan and Yuri intrude on Baam's test, and Yuri lends the Black March to Baam to help him.
Evan is chasing Yuri, who is running down a long flight of stairs in the Middle Area. Evan asks her why she is going to 1F, to which she replies that an Irregular (비선별인원, lit. Unselected Member) has "opened the doors to the Tower himsef" and entered, which shocks Evan. They reach an open floor, and peer down, seeing Baam. Yuri is disappointed, because she expected a monster like Urek. Evan does not feel the strange 'power' that he felt in other Irregulars, and says that he's a completely ordinary human being. Evan does not think that Baam will be able to take the Ball Test, and looking at the White Armoured Eel, thinks that Headon is trying to scare Baam and make him give up. Yuri considers helping Baam, because Irregulars have always brought unexpected events to the Tower, but Evan protests. However, suddenly seeing Baam run towards the cage surprises both of them, and an excited Yuri jumps in and kicks Baam in the face to stop him.
Discovering that he cannot understand her speech, Yuri critcizes Headon for not giving Baam a pocket. She calls Evan down as well, and on her orders, he gives Baam a spare A-Rank Pocket. Yuri continues to criticize Headon's attempts to scare Irregulars away, although he denies these accusations, saying that such difficulties are fit for Irregulars, considering past individuals. Baam asks what an Irregular is, and Yuri explains that they are people who enter the Tower on their own without being selected, and have brought chaos and change to the Tower in the past. Yuri then points out that Baam is ordinary, and that the test should be made easier. Headon suggests that she lend her Black March to him. Although Evan protests, Yuri hands it to Baam. Baam promises to return it to her, and runs into the cage.
- Evan Edrok (에반 에드록) (Debut)
- Ha Yuri Zahard (하 유리 자하드, Ha Yuri Jahad) (Debut)
- Urek Mazino (우렉 마지노) (Mentioned)
- Pentaminum (펜타미넘, or "Phantaminum") (Mentioned)
- Baam (밤)
- Headon (헤돈)
- Ashul Edwaru (아슐 에드와루) (Mentioned)
- Pocket (포켓) (Debut)
- Black March (검은 삼월) (Debut)
- "비선별인원은 항상 탑에 파란을 불러 왔다구." - 유리
- "그 무기의 이름은 검은 삼월. 탑의 가장 기본적인 무기인 '니들'이다. 니들은 주로 적을 찌르고 꿰뚫는데 사용되지. 검은 삼월은 니들 중에서도 최상급의 니들이야. 아슐 에드와루라는 명장이 만든 13월 시리즈 중 하나로, 반 생명체와 같아서 시동하면 대단한 힘을 발휘하지." - 유리
- Evan notes that the Keeper (키퍼) of this Ball Test is the White Armoured Eel, which is too harsh.
- Yuri shows suspicion that Headon would forget to give Baam a Pocket; she thinks he may not have given him one on purpose, probably as part of his way to prevent Baam from climbing the Tower.
- This also means that Headon could speak whatever language Baam usually speaks.
- Evan is about a head shorter than Baam, while Yuri is about a head taller than Baam.
- The Pocket coverts and translates all languages of the Tower to Mexcessian (멕세스어).
- Evan suggests that Yuri wants the Tower to change, and asks if she is expecting Irregulars to do that. She replies that she does not expect such foolish things, and that she only helped Baam because he was to her liking.
6화 - 2F-Evankhell's hell 에반켈의 지옥 02
While Levin is sniping down targets from atop a cliff, Rak appears and kicks him out. Rak peers down at the battlefield, and is excited to see many powerful hunting targets. He senses Baam's Black March, and moves to challenge him. Meanwhile, Koon stops Baam from fighting a Da'an race member. When Koon asks where Baam is from, he cannot answer because Yuri told him that Irregulars are feared. Just as Koon is about to leave, Rak appears and shows an interest in fighting Baam and his weapon. Koon decides to help Baam and strikes Rak with his bag. The two then make a run for it, as Rak yells at them.
- Levin (레빈) (Debut)
- Rak Wreckraisher (라크 레크레이셔, Rac Wreckraisher) (Debut)
- Hatsu (하츠, Hatz) (Debut)
- Poncekal Rauloi (라우뢰, or "Phonsekal Laure") (Debut)
- Ho (호) (Debut)
- Anak Zahard (아낙 자하드, Anak Jahad) (Debut)
- Baam (밤)
- A member of the Da'an race. (다안족, 多眼族, lit. Many-eyed race)
- Koon (쿤)
- Levin's rifle (Debut)
- Rak's spear (Debut)
- Hatsu's swords (Debut)
- Green April (초록 사월) (Debut)
- Black March
- Manbarondena (만바론데나) (Debut)
- Rak calls himself a Fisherman, although he is later sorted into the Spear Keeper (Spear Bearer) Position.
- Rak shows an ability to seemingly instinctively perceive how powerful certain individuals are. He also gets a sense (기척, gee'chuhk) from Anak's Green April.
- Koon notes that the Da'an race is common throughout the Tower, and is surprised that Baam has never seen one.
- Rak calls Koon a white turle (흰 거북) although he later calls him a blue turtle (파란 거북).
- Koon is surprised that Baam was selected as a Regular, looking at how weak he seems. This suggests that you must be worthy to a certain degree to be selected.
(Chapter, Arc, Title, etc.)