Tu Perie Tperie (투 페리 트페리, Too Pehri Teupehri, "Tu Perie Tperie") is the head of the Tu Perie Family.
Tu Perie Tperie is the first Light Bearer in The Tower's history, but how they came to be in that position is unknown. Whenever they reminisce about the time they became a Light Bearer, they're known to say, “The Heavens gave me the Eyes of God”. However, it could be that people choose to believe a “romanticised story” rather than the "exact truth".
After the Great Journey (Zahard and the 10 Family Heads conquering the Tower), Tu Perie Tperie became one of the most active Family Heads and is known to have created many items along with the Blacksmiths. They're also crucial in the pioneering of the system in which Light Bearers act as the intermediary for all communications within a team.
The most famous of Tu Perie Tperie's creations is the three "Opera" Lighthouses, among the greatest Lighthouses of The Tower. Tu Perie Tperie does not use the one they still possess however, preferring to use the Eyes of God instead.
Notes and Trivia
- Considering the fact their feats indicate that they're very knowledgeable, perceptive, resourceful and innovative, they may have served as one of the strategists when Zahard and the 10 Great Warriors climbed the Tower.
- Tu Perie Tperie is not confirmed to be female, and is in fact hinted to be male, although that's not outright confirmed either. This was confirmed by an original view of SIU's blogpost of Tu Perie Tperie and translated by AdiosCorea and Cletus.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Tu Perie Tperie's character profile (SIU's blog)
- ↑ User Blog:GoDai/GoDai's Translations: People and Groups in the Tower (1)#Tu Perie Tperie - Eye of God
- ↑ User Blog:GoDai/GoDai's Translations: People and Groups in the Tower (1)#Rankings
- ↑ SIU blog post (4th April 2011)