Tower of God: Part 3 is the third part of the Tower of God series.
The main story is taking place 2 years later after the events at the Last Station, and the story is covered from the 418th chapter onwards.
The part consists of 18 story arcs spanning from chapter 1 to the latest chapter and is still ongoing. The story arcs included in this part are as follows:
- Deng Deng (from chapter 1 to 7)
- Baylord Yama (from chapter 8 to 9)
- Stealing the Fang (from chapter 10 to 16)
- Heart (from chapter 17 to 19)
- Baylord Doom (from chapter 20 to 21)
- Stealing the Fang 2 (from chapter 22 to 23)
- King of the Dogs (from chapter 24 to 26)
- Khel Hellam (from chapter 27 to 29)
- Transformation (from chapter 30 to 32)
- The Wall of Peaceful Coexistence (from chapter 33 to 37)
- The Wall with a Sleeping Forget-Me-Not (from chapter 38 to 42)
- Kallavan vs White (from chapter 43 to 44)
- Dowon (from chapter 45 to 48)
- The Nest (from chapter 49 to 52)
- The Intrusion (from chapter 53 to 55)
- A Rough War (from chapter 56 to 59)
- VS. Kallavan (from chapter 60 to 66)
- The Second Defensive Wall (from chapter 67 to present)
Part III starts off with Karaka making a deal with Madoraco, Evan Edrok finding Yeon Woon to unfreeze Khun Aguero Agnis and Baam training with Evankhell to become stronger. Later on, Baam finds Deng Deng and makes a bet with Baylord Yama to set him free and also help fight Kallavan. The winning condition is to defend the fang against their competitors at the festival and bring it to Yama at midnight in order to win.
Notes and Trivia
- The next arc after The Last Station is the Deng Deng arc and it was still supposed to be Season 2, but everybody thinks next up is Season 3 so SIU decided to declare it Season 3.
← Part III