This is the fourth book of the physical release of Tower of God. The book covers chapter 32 to 39 with the story of the book ending after Quant faces Khun amid the Hide-and-Seek test and forces him to open his bag thinking that he hides Anak there. It was announced in the Blog Post of Volume 3 Chapter 54.
- Ch.32: 2F - Zahard's Princess (2) | (p. 5-32)
- Ch.33: 2F - Zahard's Princess (3) | (p. 33-74)
- Ch.34: 2F - Zahard's Princess (4) | (p. 75-100)
- Ch.35: 2F - Hide and Seek (1) | (p. 101-130)
- Ch.36: 2F - Hide and Seek (2) | (p. 131-162)
- Ch.37: 2F - Hide and Seek (3) | (p. 163-192)
- Ch.38: 2F - Hide and Seek (4) | (p. 193-224)
- Ch.39: 2F - Hide and Seek (5) | (p. 225-260)
SIU teased 4 panels extras as the additional content.
|#||Chapter||Webcomic Version||Redrawn Version||Explanation|
|1||Volume 1, Chapter 26||Han Sung telling Lero-Ro about the actual purpose of the test|
|2||Volume 1, Chapter 23||Khun telling Rak that he wants to win and go up the tower with him and Baam|
|3||Volume 1, Chapter 23||Close-up shot of Rak after hearing Khun’s resolve to climb the Tower with him and Baam|
Notes and Trivia
- The back of the book features Androssi's Lapel Pin Weapons.