Overcome all kinds of trials to climb the tower, the tower that has everything you could ever want!
The Crown Game starts now.
- Ch.11: 2F - Yu Han Sung's Examination (1) | (p. 5-26)
- Ch.12: 2F - Yu Han Sung's Examination (2) | (p. 27-52)
- Ch.13: 2F - Yu Han Sung's Examination (3) | (p. 53-76)
- Ch.14: 2F - Crown Game (1) | (p. 77-102)
- Ch.15: 2F - Crown Game (2) | (p. 103-134)
- Ch.16: 2F - Crown Game (3) | (p. 135-166)
- Ch.17: 2F - Crown Game (4) | (p. 167-188)
- Ch.18: 2F - Crown Game (5) | (p. 189-210)
- Ch.19: 2F - Crown Game (6) | (p. 211-230)
- Ch.20: 2F - Crown Game (7) | (p. 231-248)
- Ch.21: 2F - Crown Game (8) | (p. 249-266)
There is an afterword written by SIU. There are four old panels that SIU has redone, with SIU giving each a short comment.
|#||Chapter||Webcomic Version||Redrawn Version||Explanation|
|1||Volume 1, Chapter 1||Baam rushing toward the eel despite Headon’s warning|
|2||Volume 1, Chapter 1||Close-up shots of Headon and his eye|
|3||Volume 1, Chapter 7||Khun interrogating Baam about why he has the Black March|
|4||Volume 1, Chapter 18||Anak threatening Baam to give her the Black March|
Notes and Trivia
- The eleventh chapter is shared between Book 1 and Book 2.
- The back of the book features the Manbarondenna.