After the events that took place on the Last Station, the composition of team members has changed, while several of them are unknown whereabouts.
|6.||Hong Danhwa||Unknown||Catching Up|
|9.||Khun Aguero Agnis||Light Bearer||Active|
|10.||Lo Po Bia Elaine||Fisherman
|12.||Phonsekal Irure||Wave Controller||Unknown|
|14.||Sachi Faker||Wave Controller||Leave|
|15.||Twenty-Fifth Baam||Wave Controller||Active|
|17.||White/Clone||Unknown||Merged with Hoaqin |
in the form of White
Notes and Trivia
- As when he was part of Team Novick, Beta journeys through the Inner Tower inside a Lighthouse.
- Ha Yuri Zahard and Evan Edrok look after them.
- This team needed a Scout. Hockney later filled up this position.
- Lo Po Bia Elaine was sent by Ha Jinsung to the Last Station to look after Baam in his place.
- After the events that took place on the Last Station, Boro and Sachi Faker departs from the team and goes their own way.
- Yuri surrendered and followed the army to meet her father.
- Evan went with Rak Wraithraiser and the rest of Ship's Team members to meet Yeon Woon in order to ressurect Khun Aguero Agnis, who was in a comatose state at that time. It took two years for all of them to reach the 49th Floor.
- The Snake Guy and Kell know where the army are being kept Ha Jinsung. So he asked Baam to bring him and his friend together to save Jinsung. If Baam refuses, then they will kill Yeon Yihwa and Hong Danhwa who are currently being held as hostages.
- While still on the Hell Express before the composition of team members has changed, Androssi, Baam, and Sachi had the highest level of combat skill among all members.
- White was sent by Evankhell to Wall of Peaceful Coexistence and help Team Baam on a mission to stop Kallavan. While Ship Leesoo and Hatsu are only followed them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.