There aren't much information about Sorcerer yet, but SIU already mentioned about Sorcerer multiple times, from official chapters to his blog posts. Sorcerer is most likely not to be included in Position since learning about the spells are not easy and not everyone can master spells. Rather than position, SIU refers Sorcerer as special terms or special title like Zahard's Princesses. Sorcerer is more suited for long to medium-range combatants.
- Arlen Grace: Baam's mother was believed to be a prodigy in spells mastery. She even knows a spell to stop a dead body from decaying.
- Levy: A Regular who's been charged by the Zahard Family in handling any nasty stuff related to regulars. He "received" the power to use spells.
- 4 Elite Sorcerers: they cast a special spell on Baylord Doom's heart.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Vol.3 Ch.35: 52F - The Wall of Peaceful Coexistence (3)
- ↑ Vol.3 Ch.10: 52F - Stealing the fang (1)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.240: 43F - Hell Train: The Floor of Death (9)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.322: 44F - The Last Station (7)