Shinsu Orb or simply "Orb" (오브, Obeu) is one of many types of Shinsu shape. The Orb shape looks like a thin, lightweight transparent balloon that seems very vulnerable and could be explode anytime. It's similar like a big soap bubble. The Shinsu Orb is a rare skill and only talented people in Tension control can master it.
Orbs are tools that maximize the user's Shinsu. An Orb is not supposed to be thrown with hands, but the user has to maintain the Orb shape with a good proportion of Tension while maximizing the Shinsu inside it. When the Orb has been filled with Shinsu at it's maximum capacity, the power resulted from the release of Shinsu inside the Orb will be very strong and devastating.
In his first try, when he managed to create an Orb with his both hands, Twenty-Fifth Baam quickly threw the Orb to attack a rocky land, the Orb only create a single hole after it hit the ground. Data Eduan then explained that it wasn't supposed to be thrown. In the second try, this time, Baam maintain the shape of the Orb with Tension and managed to fill the maximum capacity of the Orb full with Shinsu. When he release the Shinsu inside it, the Orb explode and the Shinsu split into many Shinsu similar to baangs. One Shinsu baang can make a big curve hole with the approximate size that could fit 4 to 5 humans when it hit the rocky land.
Notes and Trivia
- Evankhell is apparently the only High Ranker who can use "Blazing Orb".
- With more advance mastery in controlling the Orb, the User can increase the size of their Orb or even control more than one Orb.
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.290: ??F - Hell Train: Training (3)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Vol.2 Ch.291: ??F - Hell Train: Training (4)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.324: 44F - The Last Station: Evankhell (2)