|“||The Will to kill the enemy. No matter how well you use your skills, it is useless at a crucial moment if you lack that Will.||”|
Sachi Faker (사치 페이커, Sachi Peikeo), also known as the "Ticket Hunter", is a D-rank Regular and part of the top 3 predators within the Hell Express. He is apparently the one that Regulars should be most afraid of at the first station. He boarded the Hell Express with the main goal of stopping Hoaqin.
Appearance and Personality
Sachi looks much like he did 600 years ago, with fair skin, drooping crimson coloured hair and similar coloured eyes. He currently has a black eyepatch-like thing covering his left eye.
He appeared to be quite easygoing in the past but this has changed into a more serious persona in the present. He seems to blame Boro for Daniel going the wrong way and came to the conclusion to avoid him because of his personality.
600 years ago Sachi undertook the Hell Express when a Slayer candidate gradually killed everyone on board until, in the end, there were only five survivors left; he and three others forfeited when one of the five survivors ended up dying. During this experience on the Hell Express, he, Aka Williams, Boro, Daniel Hatchid and Roen were the five survivors.
Powers and Abilities
Sachi is said to possess outstanding physical ability and "special" Shinsoo controlling abilities. Also it is said that he is "absolutely" powerful at "one-vs-many" battles. It is stated that he is among the three strongest D-rank Regulars. He notes that he experimented with "forbidden spells that deal with souls" and lost an eye as a result of a "sin" he committed.
Sachi possesses a wand with which he can directly attack or cast a special spell.
- Silence of Rose : Sachi trained for hundreds of years to master this spell. When he uses this spell, his left eye starts to glow. When using this spell, thorny tendril-like vines emit from the wand, which bind the target and won't release until it dies.
Notes and Trivia
- He is probably named after the Italian former football coach Arrigo Sacchi, or Argentine former football player Federico Sacchi.
- His last name might be derived from Faker, one of the most famous League of Legends player in Korea.
- Sachi means luxury or extravagance in Korean.
- While in Japanese it means luck, happiness, or desire.
- SIU has stated that he had the highest level of combat skill other than Baam and Androssi in team Baam.
- His earrings had a similar shape to Kallavan's Essence of Bravery. However it's still unknown whether there is a related connection between them or not.
- He likes to change his hairstyle.
- (To Boro) "Only if you did your job properly, Daniel wouldn't have gone the wrong way. You being so irresolute made everything turn out to be like this, Boro."
- (Talking about Baam) "I'm not sure.. Maybe he has some conviction. I don't know what kind of feeling he is talking about, but since we have come this far. Let's trust that boy."
- (Talking about Baam to Boro) "There is something strange about that boy. His skills or shinsoo resistance seem to be at top level amongst D-class. He isn't someone whom Yokim can defeat with petty tricks. However the essential factor for a fight is missing from that boy. That boy doesn't have any "Will to Kill" towards his enemy at all."
- (To Boro and Aka) "You both are pathetic. Have you only been idling around in the train during all these years?"
- (To Anna) "I have been training myself, Hoaqin!! Never a night after that day..! I would fall asleep without any regret or wrath!! But how could we forget everything and be happy?!!"
- (Thinking about Roen) "The first one to noticed that she has changed after the murder case on the train was me. It wasn't difficult to notice that she had changed. The girl who had always been so bright, became so quiet and began to spend a lot of time being spaced out. Anyone would found it strange. Maybe it was because there were only guys who are slow at catching things, that the secret between her and Daniel had been kept for a while. But, even after noticing that she had changed, I couldn't really approach her. Why? Maybe because the way she changed felt so much unfamiliar to me, and felt so unaccountable like the look of a dark cave in bright day time. The only person who had protected her with sincerity as she was being cornered by Hoaqin's trap was Daniel. He was the only one. When everyone came to know that she committed a murder, and that pull all of us into danger in the end. To be honest, we resented her. Maybe we are the ones who killed her. After we found a spell to seal Hoaqin, and that one of us had to be sacrificed, we naturally thought that it had to be her. That's how we had thought."
- (To Hoaqin) "Fine, I will do it. I will give up my life. But exclude these guys. I will trade him with myself. I will give you my life for Daniel."
- (Talking about Baam to Boro) "I'm not sure. I guess he just forgot the game and didn't want to see anyone die. Anyway one thing is clear, that boy is getting quicker with each decent. Maybe the bloodthrist that he experienced for the first time in this situation is what's drawing all of his hidden power out from within him."
- (Talking about Miseng to Boro) "It feels like she's suddenly become an adult in the brief time that I haven't seen her."
- (Talking to Boro before entering the Floor of Death) "Stop hesitating and just jump in. I will cry for you if you die. You are a side character anyway, it doesn't matter if you die."
- (To Boro, Bero Bero, and Irure before arriving at the Last Station) "I wonder whether this trip will have sad ending or a happy ending. I guess we are about to find out."
- (To Boro after they departs from the Last Station) "I guess this is goodbye. Still, we are doing the right thing. Leaving like this, I mean. Climbing the Tower all together is too dangerous. I'm sure we will run into them again on the Tower someday. That was a nice trip."