|Yuri Zahard: "Just like Urek, this Wiki is the best place to work at, but has the worst pages to work on!"|
|This article is a stub! You can help Tower of God Wiki by expanding it.|
Further discussion should take place at this article's talk page
Pockets are currently manufactured by the Workshop. Pockets were first made by Macseth, the Great Father of the Workshop. They are made from high purity Suspendium so they are capable of floating in areas of high Shinsu density.
Appearances and Designs
Pockets come in different designs. The basic design of Pockets are round-shaped like a ball. You can purchase custom Pockets from The Workshop. Both Yu Han Sung and Augusgus possesses customized pockets.
Grade or Ranks
Pockets have different functions depending on the rank. The biggest difference is the "number of languages" that can be understood. There are many different languages in the tower. The standard language setting of the Pocket is Macsethian, other language will adapt to it. (Kinda like English as International Language in real world)
Pockets are classified by their ranks from E-grade to A-grade. An A-grade Pocket is extremely expensive. Every Regular receives an E-grade Pocket when entering the Tower. This E-grade Pocket can be used to make the Shinsu Contract with the Floor Guardians till the 40th Floor when they start climbing the Tower.
Powers and Abilities
A Pocket enables the wearer to understand the different languages spoken in the Tower by translating them all into Macsethian. It appears the Pocket possesses a number of other abilities such as a timer and communication function.
When told "Invisible Mode", the Pocket can be concealed from view. And with the command "Visible mode" it will once again become visible. It seems that the Pocket must be in visible mode to form a contract with an Administrator, which is initiated with "Contract with the Administrator". When the Contract is completed, the Pocket will then display "Contract complete".
- Enables one to meet with a Guardian to attempt to make a contract.
- Wallet and Points-based financial transaction.
- Invisible/Visible modes.
- Light source.
- Phone function.
- Private communication mode where only certain people are able to listen in or communicate with one another, without anyone else hearing.
- Timer or Watch
- Translating languages (translator)
- Transmitting messages.
- User's identification.
- Storing objects.
- Write notes or diary.
- Multicall function.
- Record voice messages.
Notes and Trivia
- Although Lighthouses can be used as Pockets in emergencies, they don't have the same level of simultaneous translation functionalities that Pockets have. It is more a symbolism problem than a function problem. A Pocket, in a way, is a kind of 'license' that confirms one's status as a Regular.