|This article refers to Light Bearers' ability to manipulate shinsu and boost the power of spesific Weapons or Shinsu Control. For similar technique, see also Body Reinforcement.|
Lighthouse Reinforcement (등대강화, Deungdae Gahnghwa; or "Lighthouse Strengthening, Lighthouse Enhancement") is an ability to strengthen or boost the power of your Shinsu Control and Techniques or strengthen your allies with the help or support of Lighthouses.
Every living organism within the Tower has an individual flow of Shinsu. By using this flow, one can heal themselves or others, enhance their physical capabilities or grant numerous other abilities. However, not everyone can use shinsu independently or good enough to control shinsu. Sometimes they have to rely on "certain items" to enhance or boost their shinsu. One of many items that can enhance shinsu is a Lighthouse.
Despite his primary Position as a Wave Controller, Baam can apparently control at least 3 Lighthouses. Inside The Hand of Arlen, Baam used Xia Xia's Lighthouses to enhance or boost the power of his Reverse-Flow Control in order to stop Lanza de Relámpago attack and he also stop Novick from grabbing the bomb detonator.
- Emerald Sword: Khun Aguero Agnis used his Lighthouse to enhance or boost his knife in order to attack Hatsu
- Triple Box: Khun Aguero Agnis used his 3 Lighthouses to enhance or boost his Ice Shinsu in order to freeze the whole body of Michael. He had to enhance it because Khun's shinsu control is not powerful and initially only froze Michael's foot.
- Instant Acceleration: Elpathion used his Lighthouses to enhance or boost the feces ball projectile attack of the Giant Lemur that was controlled by Lo Po Bia Didiano. Elpathion enhanced the speed of the attack and tried to penetrate Evankhell's flames.
- Lighthouse Reinforcement
- Lighthouse Boost
- Lighthouse Strengthening
- Lighthouse Enhancement
- Vol.2 Ch.49: 28F - Devil of the Right Arm (8)
- Vol.2 Ch.50: 28F - Devil of the Right Arm (9)
- Vol.2 Ch.206: 39F - Hell Train: The 'Name Hunt' Station (9)
- Vol.3 Ch.56: 52F - A Rough War (1)
- Types of Shinsu Manipulation (신수조작방법의 종류)
- Vol.2 Ch.21: 20F – The Preys (3)
- Vol.3 Ch.11: 52F - Stealing the Fang (2)