|“||I'm now going to the 77th Floor. If I go there... I may be able to find the truth.||”|
- 1 Appearance and Personality
- 2 History
- 3 Tower of God: Part 1
- 4 Tower of God: Part 2 - The Return of the Prince
- 5 Powers and Abilities
- 6 Notes and Trivia
- 7 Quotes
- 8 References
- 9 Navigation
Appearance and Personality
Lero-Ro is a 2 meter tall, muscular human individual with blonde hair and two black spots under his eyes that show that he has undergone a special test. His choice of clothing was that of most Test Admins: a white lab coat with black trousers and gloves. After leaving his position as one of the Test Admins, he was seen to wear a black tuxedo. Later in the The Workshop Battle (30F) event, he disguise himself as a Workshop Soldier and wearing their uniform.
He appears to be a fairly collected and easygoing person. He is somewhat inquisitive about people. According to Yu Han Sung, he had always been seen with Evankhell, implying both of them worked together quite a lot and he was capable and trusted by the Ruler.
He is also very sharp and even realised Anak Zahard was a fake, calling her "Anak Zahard". As a result, he considered her powers to be "under expectations", as she wasn't really a Zahard's Princess. He considered her weapon to be "a little bit dangerous", implying he might've known it was the Green April.
He had trouble considering whether or not he should let Khun Aguero Agnis pass the Hide-and-Seek Test; although it was obvious that Khun was brilliant, he also considered Khun dangerous. Yu Han Sung noted that due to his intelligence and curiosity he could be quite hard to manipulate. He is a shrewd individual, realising that his superior was hiding something about the truth of the Tower, the Irregulars and Baam. It is unknown if he knew Rachel was an Irregular.
In a companion blog post to Chapter 57, SIU mentions deleting a flashback scene featuring young Lero-Ro and Ha Yuri Zahard because he thought it was out of place. The scene depicts the two of them as Regulars facing each other with their weapons down. SIU planned to tell their story later.
In the past, Lero-Ro and Yuri were selected as Regulars at the same time, but only two of them had become Rankers from their group. He was a top Fisherman in his Regular years, but switched over to Light Bearer as a Ranker because he was better at it. Although they were contemporaries, Lero-Ro took longer than Yuri to climb the Tower: he took more than 300 years to do so, while Yuri finished within 200-300 years. At some point, he met Quant — his senior from an older group of Regulars — and they climbed the Tower as a team.
The relationship between Lero-Ro and Yuri has actually been foreshadowed during the Crown Game test when Lero-Ro stated that Anak Zahard didn't live up to his expectations as Princess like what he felt back then with Yuri Zahard.
Powers and Abilities
Lero-Ro is an exceptionally strong Ranker for his age. Even Quant would constantly boast about his strength. He was supposedly the strongest 2nd Floor Test Admin. He was a top Fisherman who could cover for all positions as a Regular and became an even better Light Bearer as a Ranker.
He is held in a high regard by most Rankers and many fans state that the proof of his strength is all in the Stat Cards; he has the same rating as RED member Lo Po Bia Ren. According to SIU, because of his abilities as a Jeonsulsa or Lightning User, he is stronger than Ren.
Super Hearing: He has amazingly good ears, being able to listen to Khun's silent comment from more than 100 meters away. It's unknown whether it's a result of Shinsu or simply a trait of his.
Physical Strength: Lero-Ro is much stronger than he looks. He was able to hold back a two-handed swing from Anak's weapon with just one hand, without seeming to exert much effort at all. He may have used Shinsu to do this.
Lighthouse Control: Being a Light Bearer, Lero-Ro can control several Lighthouses. During his time as a Test Admin, he and Yu Han Sung were the only Rankers who could view every single aspect of the testing facilities. He has a bright gold Lighthouse and can manipulate its form at will, using it to explain the basic structure of the Tower to Baam.
Flight/Levitation: Lero-Ro can levitate himself thousands of meters off the ground using shinsu and also fly around at high speeds.
Shinsu Manipulation: Lero-Ro is particularly skilled in using Shinsu. In his test, he can create a thick shinsu barrier, which pushed many people backwards when they were caught off guard. Lero-Ro did it to "test" their Shinsu Resistance. Those who can't pass his barrier will fail his test. The only person who wasn't pushed back by Lero-Ro's barrier was Baam. Lero-Ro can also increase the density of shinsu around him to incredible levels. Lero-Ro can also strengthen shinsu weapon with his shinsu.
- Jeonsulsa: His statcard reveals that he is a Jeonsulsa (전술사) or "lightning user", meaning he holds a special position and is capable to convert shinsu to lightning or electricity and used it in battle.
- Dangan Style: Weapon Reinforcement Technique: Lightning Strike (단간식: 무기강화술: 전격 (단간式: 武器強化術: 電撃), Dan'gan-shik Moogi'ganghwasool Jeongyeok): A technique that uses electrical Shinsu to boost a weapons power. It explodes in a big flash from the point where the enemy is hit.
- Arms Inventory: He possessed an Arms Inventory. He reveal it when he was about to confront Khun Hachuling.
Notes and Trivia
- Lero-Ro is apparently quite famous, as his profile can be found on the network that Light Bearers use. His face can sometimes be seen on vending machines.
- He seems to be an audiophile and enjoys collecting limited edition speakers as well as gramophones.
- According to SIU, he was modelled after Pikachu and the "dots" on his face are not moles but some kind of other mark.
- Lero-Ro and Quant are awkwardly described as a "Set Menu" by Yu Han Sung, respectively as Hamburger and Coke, also due to the fact that he and Quant has always been together.
- (In reference to Baam) "Looks like we got a monster."
- (Answering an unfortunate Regular) "Do you know what is the most important factor in climbing the Tower? That is - luck. Luck that allowed you to be born with a strong body. Luck that gave you a smart brain. Luck that brings wealth. Luck that avoids death. Luck that gave you a team- the reason you all have made it so far- was because of your luck. And you're saying that testing your luck is unfair?"
- (To Baam about an unfortunate Regular) "Don't you think that god is quite cruel? When he first shows you this world- makes us feel we could possess anything in this world...however, with a sudden appearance- he tells you "that's your limit". Even though there are so many things that we want still unfulfilled."
- (Answering Baam's question) "However I do know that there will also be a time when you must stop as well. And at the moment that you do stop, at that place I hope that what you are looking for is there."
- (To Yu Han Sung) "a sea without waves is no different than a pond. And such waters are bound to rot. Isn't it better to live fighting the waves?"