His history is unknown for the most part, however, it is known that he was trained and tutored in martial arts by Ha Jinsung for some time. During the time Karaka was a Regular he received special assignments from FUG while he was taking his tests. Depending on the nature of such tasks, Karaka would assassinate a specific Regular during the test, help a specific Regular to pass the test or fail all the other Regulars and pass the test alone. It is said that the goals of those assignments were probably to violate or mock the rules of the test.
Appearance and Personality
Little is known about Karaka's true appearance, as he has only been seen hidden in shadows or in an armoured suit. Through his mask he appears to have yellow eyes. Karaka also owns a ring with Zahard's symbol on it, made from Zahard's half of the Key of the Tower, like Ja Wangnan also owns.
Karaka appears to be one of the more hard-line FUG members, advocating swift action against Zahard no matter what moral issues stand in the way. Also, he seems to put his own agenda over that of FUG's. He apparently already has the power to mess with the Elders of FUG. He is one of the youngest Slayers (슬레이어 중에서는 아직 어린애정도지만: a Slayer, but yet a child among them), "a rising star of evil".
Despite all of this however, Karaka does have a softer side in that he shows deep care and respect for his mentor Ha Jinsung, being furious to learn that he had seemingly died and coldly questioning Kallavan about Jinsung's state about it. He even decided to protect Baam just because Jinsung chose him.
Ha Jinsung saw him hiding in the shadows, noting that he was on the Floor too.
Jinsung called him out and greeted Karaka before saying they should move elsewhere as the Guardian was watching. Karaka referred to Ha Jinsung as "master" and spoke to him respectfully but then stated his mistrust for him, adding that some Slayers and Elders of FUG were beginning to doubt Jinsung, before ending by saying that Viole's teammates should be cleared out of the way. However, Jinsung retorted that if they kept them, there would be more hostages to use against Viole in the future. He finished by telling Karaka he had a plan, to leave it to him and also to tell those Slayers and Elders the message. Karaka politely agreed he would and left. On his way out, he ordered Poken to gather some trustworthy Regulars to watch Viole's teammates in secret, and if they showed any suspicious behaviour, he was to kill them all.
After the end of the Workshop Battle, he received a brief and unexpected visit from his old teacher, Ha Jinsung, who gave him a warning. After Jinsung left, he mused about Viole and the possible problems he may bring. After Poken told him that he had a message from the "Submerged Fish", he told Poken "this time, no mistakes".
Karaka later found Yuri Zahard at the entrance stairs, introduced himself and then revealed that he had come to take revenge on her for killing his loyal disciple. As they began their fight, Karaka said he was trying to stop Twenty-Fifth Baam from getting back on the train and added she should be more concerned about herself. Launching another huge shinsoo blast at the bridge, Evan Edrok stopped the attack with his special item and called out Karaka for his recklessness for attacking two High Rankers.Yuri also calls out Karaka's arrogance and his plan to prevent Baam's re-entry to the train. Karaka just replied that he'd just have to eliminate them. At that, Yuri attacked Karaka with the two then beginning their battle.Yuri immediately hits Karaka with her Nuclear Punch, which forced Karaka to acknowledge it would be dangerous for him to get hit by it multiple times. Karaka then used his Karaka Style: World of Darkness and then Black Twilight in order to stop Yuri's charge.
Powers and Abilities
Karaka can be assumed to be very powerful as he is a Slayer of FUG and his teacher was none other than Ha Jinsung, a High Ranker in the top 100 of the rankings. SIU noted that he has much potential and is already quite skilled. He added that he is a "really strong character". He has shown great reflexes, being able to spin and block Yuri's attack from behind, and also a decent level of durability, being able to tank Yuri Zahard's "Nuclear Punch" without so much as flinching; he did note that it would be dangerous to continuously get hit by them though. He was originally a Scout-Fisherman hybrid.
- His helmet has Observer-like abilities.
- He owns the Armour Inventory Steel Tree.
- His thoughts may imply he owns items able to block Kranos on higher Floors.
- Karaka's Armour created a dimension where Karaka's Heart is located. Since his heart is hidden, this is a form of immortality as no one can enter except Karaka himself, administrators, and family heads.
Shinsoo Control: Karaka is able to create black and gold Baangs of impressive destructive power. He later generated a huge ball of shinsoo and launched it down, though it was harmlessly absorbed by Evan Edrok.
Armor Spell: Karaka seems to have some kind of spell that protected his armor. It is unknown what kind of spell that he meant, but Karaka mentioned something about having an armor spell.
Karaka Style Piercing Technique - White Day (카라카류 공파술 백오): Karaka's personal style of Jinsung's Floral Butterfly Piercing Technique. Combined with Baam's Zero technique, it's capable to wake up slayer Baylord Yama from his sleep.
Flower of Darkness - Black Lotus(??korean??, ???): An offensive combat technique meant to kill the enemy. Karaka's armor tentacles will form a lotus flower shape, creating a sharp front to pierce enemy's body. Karaka stabbed and killed zahard's army ranker Yuryu using this technique while flying in the air.
Karaka Style Shinsoo Manipulation Technique: World of Darkness (카라카류 신수제어술 암흑 세계, Kalaka-lyu Sinsujeeo-sul Amheug Segye): Karaka's own shinsoo control style. It absorbs enemy attacks and, usually, even the enemies themselves if they touch the black orbs.
- Black Goral's Horn Whip (검은 산양의 뿔 채찍 , Geom-eun San-Yang-ui Ppul Ghaejjig): Its effects remain unknown as its target was Urek Mazino.
- Black Twilight (어둠 땅거미, Eodum Ttang-geomi): A technique meant to stop and wound a foe. Karaka managed to stop Yuri while she was diving toward him, though he was surprised when he realised the Princess suffered no damage at all.
- Damage Counter - Rain of Darkness (데미지 카운터 - 어둠 비, Demiji Kaunteo - Eodum Bi): Send back all the accumulated damage from attacks previously absorbed by World of Darkness, in the form of a large shinsoo blast.
- Infinite Past Lives (무한전생, Muhan Jeon Saeng): Allows Karaka to be "reborn", negating any damage he may have undergone.
- Return To The Abyss (??korean??, ???): An escape technique. Karaka used this technique as his last effort to escape when his body suffered heavy damage against Yuri's mysterious green shinsoo bubble. It created a black shinsoo aura surrounding his body and then the aura was spread and expanded across both of his legs and hands. 
Notes and Trivia
- SIU mentioned that he is one of the driving forces of the Tower of God story.
- Karaka is assumed to be male, though due to the particularism of the Korean language, their gender remains unspecified.
- His ranking is currently unknown but Jinsung said he is climbing them quickly.
- Is refered to as an High Ranker by a member of Jahads army
- According to SIU, Karaka is a character that will appear often in Part 2. That is, of course, often for a Ranker.
- According to SIU, Karaka chooses to wear a mask because he's ticked off at Ha Jinsung. However, SIU really hates to draw Karaka's helmet.
- SIU planned for Karaka to appear without a mask but, because there were a lot of new faces at that time of the story, he decided to make him wear a mask in order for him to look more mysterious. He also had to change the drawing of the chapters he appeared in.
- The news is the only channel he watches on television.
- How Karaka came to wear a spell-clad armor might be revealed later.
- Karaka also has an army. The truth is because the army is not active, there is a hard situations in which he has to mobilize his army quickly.
- In FUG because Karaka is the most active and prosperous slayer even if that’s not true, for his age he has many followers.
- Karaka is not weak even in the close fights. But he decided to fight where he has higher chance of surviving.