Appearance and Personality
Jordan is pale-skinned, muscular and has short green hair and eyes.
He like fighting very much. Because of that he is called "fighting maniac". Although he is crazy about fighting, he still follows some rules. He is fair towards Regulars, he fight them with one hand.
Jordan along with Culden was seen training for the Canine Tooth Festival.
Jordan went out to check out Baam, because he was wondering how strong he is. He wanted have a little duel with him. He promised to use one arm. Baam on the other hand, tried to convince him to help him and go with him to fight Zahard's Army. Then they were interrupted by one of the attendants of High Priest. After the attendant attack them, Jordan transformed into his Second Form - Green Furry Beast, and attacked back.
Powers and AbilitiesPartial Transformation: Jordan has inherited the mysterious ancient power Yama and his brothers which means that he can undergo transformation. He has shown us the first version of his transformation where he develops a cannon like arm. He then mentions that he can further progress this transformaiton. It is not known how many transformations he can undergo.
- Second Form - Green Furry Beast: Jordan transforms his own arm into a shinsoo cannon covered with green hairs, though this being only one of the partial transformations that Jordan was still capable of generating a large gust of shinsoo strong enough to vaporize a part of a large building that still could surprise a Ranker sent by the Elder High Priest.
- Second Transformation - Dog Bite: Probably an evolution of his Second Form - Green Furry Beast, where Jordan's cannon shinsoo gets more hairs and even bigger than before, as his fiery firepower gets stronger than before
- Biding Skill - Little Forest: A technique that preparation is necessary, where Jordan creates a giant ball of hair and thus throwing in his opponent creating a blinding green light and leaving his opponent immobile.
- ↑ Vol.3 Ch.08: 52F - Baylord Yama (1)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Vol.3 Ch.12: 52F - Stealing the fang (3)
- ↑ Vol.3 Ch.14: 52F - Stealing the fang (5)