She had two daughters(twins) with another Great Family leader, Ari Han, but they never married. Staying unmarried--although she had many other relationships since--she never gave birth again, possibly due to the power of blood. (This is not uncommon among the 10 Great Families. Compared to their high ages, the number of children they have is relatively small.)
Because of this, the Ha Family does not have many branch families, and the main branch of the family is centred around Yurin's two daughters. However, the two daughters do not have a friendly relationship, and each claims to be the rightful heir to the family. Because of this, even within the Ari Family, there is a not-so-small quarrel about this matter. Of course, Yurin has no interest in such things and, lately, she has ceased all her other activities and is enjoying herself in her main house.
Appearance and Personality
She doesn't look much older than her great-granddaughter Ha Yuri Zahard.
It is said that she possesses a very aggressive and bold personality. So, among the Great Warriors, she would often be the one to fight in the front lines of battle. At the same time, however, Yurin, at least in her later years, may have developed restraint, being rather exasperated by Yuri stating that she took after her penchant for destruction.
Although she is known for having no interest in the quarrels of her daughters, Yurin has shown to care for Yuri, as she warned how difficult Yuri's life will be once she becomes a Zahard Princess.
Powers and Abilities
She possessed a very rough but intelligent fighting style and a strong-enough physique to perform the duties of both a Scout and a Fisherman. With grace and flexibility, she wove through the battlefield, and it is said she was the first to use Shinsoo to strengthen one's body in battle.
After she became the Family's Head, she has not participated in battle since.
- (To Ha Yuri) "Yuri. Soon, you're going to be one of Zahard's princesses. Princesses receive great power and people's respect, but to be honest, it's not a very happy position to be in. You have to be willing to fight to the death for the sake of the Zahard family, and you can't ever run away, even if you want to. Just being a princess exposes you to countless dangers, but you can't tell anyone you're afraid. And even if you fall in love with someone, you can't marry them. Do you think you can handle it?"
- Ha Yurin's character profile archive
- Vol.2 Ch.310: ??F - Hell Train: Three Orders (2)
- Ha Yurin's character profile (SIU's blog)
- User Blog:GoDai/GoDai's Translations: People and Groups in the Tower (1)#Ha Yurin - Snakehead
- User Blog:GoDai/GoDai's Translations: People and Groups in the Tower (1)#Rankings
- Vol.2 Ch.332: 44F - The Last Station: Kallavan (6)