|“||Rachel promised me... that if I get up the Tower with her... she'll let me see the real stars. I don't want to live a life, where I am swayed by a bunch of stupid morons anymore. Soon... at my last concert... I'm going to sweep all... those idiots away. So that... I can become a real star||”|
Ha Yura (하 유라, Ha Yoora) is a top D-rank Regular from the Ha Family and a former famous "Idol Singer" in the Tower. She is considered to be a genius from the Ha Family. She left her job as an idol to travel the tower with Rachel.
- 1 History
- 2 Appearance and Personality
- 3 Tower of God: Part 2 - The Return of the Prince
- 3.1 Tower of God: Part 2 - The Hell Train
- 3.1.1 Revolution Road
- 3.1.2 Hoaqin
- 3.1.3 Wooden Horse
- 3.1.4 A Month
- 3.1.5 The Dallar Show
- 3.1.6 Yuri Jahad
- 3.1.7 The 'Name Hunt' Station
- 3.1.8 Wangnan
- 3.1.9 The Floor of Death
- 3.1.10 New Power
- 3.1.11 The Hidden Floor
- 3.1.12 Jahad's Data
- 3.1.13 Training
- 3.1.14 Power
- 3.1.15 The Advent
- 3.1.16 Three Orders
- 3.2 Tower of God: Part 2 - The Last Station
- 3.1 Tower of God: Part 2 - The Hell Train
- 4 Powers and Abilities
- 5 Notes and Trivia
- 6 Quotes
- 7 References
- 8 Navigation
A long time ago, Yura's parents were Regulars who are also participating in the Hell Train. Her parents were once companions who traveled through the train together. After spending so much time together, the two of them fell in love and the woman ended up getting pregnant on the train. The twins she was expecting are Yura and her brother. Yura's mother was only a normal regular of the Ha Family, but Yura's father wasn't just a normal regular. Yura's father had a secret. He was the descendant of the people who had betrayed the ten family leaders and Zahard after their great journey ended, which later will be known as The Cursed People. Yura's father was a mixed-blood member of their species who is "cursed with a high chance of having a stillbirth." Unfortunately, the twins in the womb also can't avoid that curse. At that time, surely there was no chance of both twins to survive.
After Yura's parents completed their journey on the Hell Train, they cleared all the Hell Train tests and intended to enter the Hidden Floor. Sadly, right before entering the Hidden Floor, Yura's father had been attacked by a Train guardian and passed away. Yura's mother then continues to embarked alone inside the hidden floor. Miraculously, Yura was able to break free from that curse thanks to the blessing of the blood of Ha Family. Yura's brother still had a high chance of being stillborn. Yura's mom was tormented by the fact that she would lose her baby boy if she left the Hidden Floor.
After observing Yura's mom for a while, Hwang, one of three Big Breeders of the Hidden Floor was curious about the mother. Hwang then made an offer to change the system and alter the fate of her children. According to Hwang, there may not be a way to fix the curse on the outside, but on the hidden floor, it is possible to change things. After the real Yura's mom had exited the hidden floor, she gave Yura a birth on the outside while the data of Yura's mother gave birth to the boy so that both of them could survive.
Sometime after leaving the Hidden Floor, Yura's mother gave up on climbing and settled in the Middle Area of one of the Floors to raise Yura. Because of her father, Yura's mother was chased by the Ha Family. Yura saw her mother last time when she was chosen to climb the Tower. She received from her mother a mirror fragment and advice to go to the Hidden Floor because her mother's data will be there. After that, her mother chose to return to the family and face her death.
Yura became a famous idol as she climbed the Tower since not even the Ha Family would dare harm her if she was beloved by the public. She also hoped that her mother would be watching her. Before getting on the Hell Train she found out from Emily that her mother passed away.
Ha Yura once participated and was victorious in a previous Workshop Battle, where she received a special Lighthouse. Around a year before the tournament at Train City, roughly around the time that the events of the Workshop Battle had ended, Yura met Rachel via Emile and found out that they had known each other for some time. Tired of fans, fame, pretty clothes and money, Yura figured out what she wanted and Rachel, via Emile, told her that what she wanted was on the Hell Train and she would be guided by her. As a result, Yura asked Rachel for an invitation and then left everything behind and decided to help her.
Appearance and Personality
Ha Yura has a fair skin, long light blue hair and often dressed in formal office suit or korean Hanbok (韩服) when traveling the tower. She later appears in the residential area of Train City with her hair tied back, dressed in a black robe embroidered with white swirls secured with a blue sash. She also carries around a special blue suitcase with her.
She is a confident and influential person, as seen when she managed to quell the fighting in the residential area thanks to her position as a famous idol.
Powers and Abilities
Ha Yura quickly climbed the Tower up to the 35th Floor and is known as a genius. However Yura is not really an elite of the Ha Family members and is a "weirdo" having skills outside her family's muscle power and, although her spec is good, it isn't like the original Ha Family style, like Yuri's for example. Also, her blood has some uncommon traits too. While Ha Yura’s physical abilities are on par with a member of the 10 Families, as a woman of the Ha Family, it’s below par. However her shinsu control ability is excellent. These traits have been noted by others, with Hwa Ryun mentioning that she was relatively fast but still slow in comparison to the average Ha Family member of her level. She has been noted to be a skillful Light Bearer.. Because of her abilities she managed to gain victory during a previous Workshop Battle rewarding her with a special Lighthouse that she uses in and out of combat.
Ha Yura Special Skill: Teleport (하유라 특수기 텔레포트, Ha Yula Teugsugi Tellepoteu): An ability which allows Yura to teleport herself and at least two other persons to another location.
Notes and Trivia
- When first introduced without showing her face, many fans believed her to be Yuri Zahard in disguise to meet Baam. Turns out it's false.
- (Talking to herself) "Idiots. The public. They are so stupid. It would be the same for you too, I suppose. I will see you soon, Baam.
- (To the Regular's on the residence) "I quit being an idol. So that I can get on the Hell Train. Something I really want is on that Hell Train. So, I quit everything and decided to get myself on the train. In fact, this concert was my way of getting on the train. This concert will probably be my last one as an idol singer. Because if there is something I desire, I must have it in my hands."
- (To Baam and Boro) "I have so many fans, so it won't matter if I lose one of them. Don't try to make things awkward and just give me one of your tickets."
- (To Hong Danhwa) "Because I think you are somewhat better than the others in our team. Also I thought that maybe it's better to have at least one person who knows my true intentions. About the thing that I really lost, and the thing that I intend to find by getting on the train. If you hear everything, you will have no choice but to help me out."
- (Talking to herself after the Dallar Show) "I never expected this finale, but there is not much I can do. It's too bad. But I shall go get ready for our next concert!"
- (Talking about the Thorn fragment clue to Baam and Khun before enter the Floor of Death) "Find the house where the Princess of the deep colored sea lives and ask her for it. The place where three waterfalls flow. If you go there and follow the red light, you will reach the place with the thorn fragment."
- (Thinking about Karaka to herself) "I wasn't expecting this at all. Coming to the floor of death with a slayer. How did that guy get on the train? I can sense a tremendously powerful wave of shinsu even when he walks. If he happens to be after the thorn too, there is no way for us to beat him. We had better change our plan."