Appearance and Personality
Ha Cheonhee has pale skin, red eyes, wears blue and red eyeliner, has a blue gem in her forehead, and has long black hair which is tied back. She wears gold and blue armor with two giant rings on her back. She appears to be in the habit of keeping her left eye closed.
She is commanding the army during the attack on the Last Station against Baam and his team. After a while a mysterious regular came out of the train and proclaimed he is White, she then wondered if it was the real White because she and Dorian Frog both felt something powerful within the mysterious regular. The mysterious regular, however, was blown away by Frog. Later the Hell Train fell apart and she noticed the regulars were trying to deceive the army and stopped the train car easily, quickly capturing the regulars in that train car. After the mysterious regular recovered, he went all out on Frog, almost killing him if Ha Cheonhee didn't help block the attack. She later met with Ha Yuri Zahard, complimenting her looks and achievements. Suspecting that Yuri is helping the regulars, she lets Yuri hear about her plan to execute the captured regulars in order to lure out the other regulars hiding in the last station where rankers cannot enter.Minion tried to destroy one of the warships, Ha Cheonhee blew off his off, telling him if he tries it again, she'll rip off his head. Standing in front of the last station, she waits for the regulars to come out. When the regulars finally came out, Yu Hansung came and attacked Ha Cheonhee, but it was blocked easily. She then proceeds to attack Yu Hansung, almost killing him, but was protected by an unknown ability which she immediately looked at Yuri knowing it was probably her. The regulars of Zahard's Army came to assist Cheonhee, where she gave them a chance to help but Baam manifested an orb, and easily defeated the C-Class regulars, Cheonhee couldn't believe how a D-Class regular can create an orb and defeat high ranking regulars instantly, saying that he is definitely no ordinary regular.
Powers and AbilitiesHa Cheonhee is an extremely strong High Ranker, as she showed no effort to block Yu Hansung's strong attack, and ended up almost killing him had Yuri not stepped in and blocked her attack. She also lifted a train car that was detached and falling down using 'telekinesis' and raised the hell train's car by merely flicking upwards. In the past, Cheonhee and Yuri Ha Zahard fought in practice matches, the latter claiming that she never managed to beat Cheonhee even once, a further testament to her power. However, she later reveals that she was holding back and in the present, overwhelms Cheonhee.
- Vortex of Doom: The wind demon creates a giant vortex and it hurls at Yuri.
- Ha Yuri Zahard: In their early days, they trained together and she thought Yuri would become a Ranker without a problem. She may be jealous of Yuri getting most of the attention from the family head and excessive praises from members of the family. She believes she is not worthy of being a princess of Zahard.
- (When Yuri showed up) "...all troops - show the utmost respect to the Princess. All troops in Squadron 4, Division 2 of Zahard's Army - bow before the great master of the 13th Month!!"
- (To Yuri) "Why are you being like this?! It's so unlike a Princess!! Zahard's Princesses are supposed to be the pride and joy to King Zahard and his family! Dying by the King's orders is part of your honor as one of King Zahard's Princesses! When are you going to stop acting up like this?! If you resist, Princess, I will capture you by force if I have to!!"
- (Thoughts about Ha Yuri) "The most talented person in the family...? You call a girl with a weak punch like that the most talented person in our family!?"
- (To Yuri) "I have known since back then. Because of the nonchalant personality of yours! That casual way of talking and acting! I thought you might have come to your senses now that you are a Princess, but if anything, you are even less aware of your own status than ever! You were never worthy of being a Princess from the very start! If you are just going to harm our family's reputation, you might as well die right here! Why the hell does our family leader like you so much?!"
- (To Yuri) "If you want to live by your own rules, then give up your title as a Princess! You were never worthy of being one of Zahard's Princesses!"
- (To Yuri after being defeated by her) "My storm is blocking everything now. If you and I keep our mouths shout, no one will call you a traitor! Please don't make such a foolish choice! You may be a loose cannon, but you are a Princess from our family!"
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.316: 44F - The Last Station (1)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.319: 44F - The Last Station (4)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.321: 44F - The Last Station (6)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Vol.2 Ch.326: 44F - The Last Station: Evankhell (4)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.318: 44F - The Last Station (3)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.329: 44F - The Last Station: Kallavan (3)
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Vol.2 Ch.330: 44F - The Last Station: Kallavan (4)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.332: 44F - The Last Station: Kallavan (6)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.333: 44F - The Last Station: Kallavan (7)