Although FUG’s true motives and goals are not clearly known, it is true without a doubt that they exist in the shadows of the Tower, hiding and corrupting. People call Luslec the "God of the Devils" (악마들의 신, Ahkmahdeuleui Shin) or "Demon King" (마왕, Mahwahng; 魔王).
Even though the FUG has a dangerous status, the influence of Luslec's group can never surpass the Family Heads of the 10 Great Families, as long as they hold contracts with the Tower's Guardians. Nevertheless, Luslec holds a rank that surpasses a few of the Family Heads. This is because he represents the "Absolute Darkness" of the Tower.
Luslec was one of those that helped the 10 Great Warriors climb the Tower. Garam Zahard stated that he was a warlord serving under the irregular 'V' who was part of Zahard's original 12 companions. No one knows how or why he fell and became the leader of a such a dangerous group; although the author hints that it has something to do with how Zahard became king and the forgotten civil war his master fought against Zahard and the 10 Great Warriors.
In Part II, it is revealed that Twenty-Fifth Baam had joined FUG and adopted his family name, becoming Jyu Viole Grace.
After the failure of Khel Hellam to try to stop the war with the Canine People to defend the Wall of Peaceful Coexistence, as the war heroes were freed and the Canine People suffered a great loss, Sophia Tan stated that regardless of what Luslec may think, he is unable to act directly yet as it would cause the Family Heads to act as well, resulting in a massive war that would be beyond Jyu Viole Grace's power to intervene in and revealed Luslec wants Baam to grow from these challenges. Hwa Ryun later stated that though Luslec will not be able to participate directly, he will ask the Elders if they want to save Ha Jinsung if Baam knows where he is. Hwa Ryun is later on seen contacting Luslec regarding Baam fighting a Ranker to influence the public so that the Elders of FUG will side with him and assured him that the battle will be a victory.
Powers and Abilities
Apparent in his ranking in 15th place as a High Ranker, Luslec is an amazing warrior, even surpassing some of the Family Heads in rankings. His prowess with his great black Hook is said to be able to pierce anything.
- Ha Jinsung: Mirchea seems to be quite close to Jinsung, as they are among the few in the higher-ups of FUG who support Baam as a Slayer Candidate. This is shown by how Jinsung could confidently promise Luslec would accept his good word of Viole's team remaining a team. Although he could not directly save Jinsung, Luslec was willing to hold a meeting with the Elders and Slayers to ask if they want to help save him.
- Twenty-Fifth Baam: As Baam is the son of his master V and V's wife Arlen, Luslec appears to be the only one apart from Jinsung in the higher-ups of FUG to believe in him: Jinsung noted on how Luslec was perplexed with how members of FUG tried to kill Baam and he seemed to be supportive of Jinsung giving freedom to Baam. Sophia Tan also noted how Luslec would not act directly until Baam has grown strong enough as it would attract the Family Heads and begin an all-out war.
- Grace Mirchia Luslec (Line)
Notes and Trivia
- He may have been named after the Romanian footballer Mircea Lucescu.
- While he shares the same surname as Grace Arlen, the wife of his master, it is unknown if they are related.
- He is noted to be capable of forcing the 10 Family Heads to intervene should he acts.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Grace Mirchea Luslec's character profile (SIU's blog)
- ↑ User Blog:GoDai/GoDai's Translations: People and Groups in the Tower (1)#Grace Mirchia Luslec - Tiger Fish
- ↑ User Blog:GoDai/GoDai's Translations: People and Groups in the Tower (1)#Rankings
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.240: 43F - Hell Train: The Floor of Death (9)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.28: 21F – FUG (3); blog post
- ↑ Relevant Korean Wikipedia page
- ↑ Vol.3 Ch.50: 52F - The Nest (2)