Floral Butterfly Piercing Technique (화접 공파술, Hwajeop Gongpahsool) is an immensely strong Shinsu technique that allows one to transfer a shock of Shinsu through vibrations from oneself to a targeted object, vibrating the target's inner Shinsu and destroying it from within. The effects of a simple touch are catastrophic. It has been noted that the technique takes decades to learn.
Floral Butterfly Piercing Technique is a very destructive "Damage Technique" (타격술 (打擊術), tahgyeoksool). Once the user's body is in contact with the opponent's, they forcefully "reverse-flow control" the flow of Shinsu in the opponent's body by accelerating the flow of Shinsu inside the user's own body. Then, the user "flow controls" the returning shock inside their own body to protect them from the backlash. It's considered to be a dangerous technique that destroys everything in contact within the user's body while leaving them completely unharmed.
It is only taught to FUG members and it seems that this particular style of fighting is a trait of the FUG organization. In other words, this is FUG signature technique.
- Flare Wave Explosion (LINE)
The Company fan translations
- Floral Butterfly Pierce Shatter Technique
- Floral Butterfly Destruction Technique
- ↑ Korean chapter Part 2 Chapter 95
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Vol.2 Ch.36: Extra Floor – Slayer
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.07: 20F – The Strongest Regular (2)
- ↑ Types of Shinsu Manipulation (신수조작방법의 종류)