Appearance and Personality
She has a lazy personality, which she has been called out on by the other Family Heads.
Although Blossom does not fall short of the other Family Heads in terms of talent and skills, she hasn't involved herself in the politics of the Tower since the Great Journey. Because of her lazy personality, she does not take care of either the Floors she rules or her Family and has thus received a lot of criticism from the other Family Heads because of this.
Interestingly enough, Blossom and Gustang were lovers for a short period, but split after the infamous Eurasia Enne Zahard incident (Enne Zahard was the daughter of Blossom and Gustang. Blossom was very opposed to her becoming a Zahard Princess). Afterwards, the Eurasia and Bidau Families forbade marriages between their two Families and have been in a hostile relationship ever since. The main Eurasia Family is now opposed to the selection of Zahard Princesses.
Powers and Abilities
Although only the fifth strongest out of the 10 Great Warriors and ranked the thirteen top Ranker, Eurasia is nevertheless clearly an extremely skilled and powerful warrior, with it being noted she possessed the greatest talent in controlling Shinsoo among them all. The data of Koon Eduan himself acknowledged that she was always the best as a Wave Controller. Although she never showed any interest in the research of Shinsoo pioneered by fellow Family Head Po Bidau Gustang, another Family Head, Blossom’s abilities on the battlefield are said to be above Gustang’s. In fact, Gustang himself is said to be jealous of Blossom's superior genius talents and in his many writings, he has made this evident but even he himself had to acknowledge her skills. In one of his earliest works, it is written: “Blossom is one of the greatest Wave Controllers, but she cannot teach you anything. This is because she herself does not know how she controls Shinsoo". This superiority was so famous that the idiom "Gustang looking at Blossom" was formed and used constantly to describe whenever a genius is jealous of an even greater genius and eventually evolved to describe a man and a woman in a bad relationship. Her ability to control Shinsoo even allowed her to instantly kill 99% of the population by just acclerating the Shinsoo around.
While Gustang used Shinsoo to assist in both combat as a “Support” Wave Controller, Blossom used the Shinsoo to directly strike in battle as an “Offensive” Wave Controller. Her way of controlling Shinsoo was very violent and unpredictable, with even the other 10 Family Heads getting out of her way once she started attacking.
Notes and trivia
- It's widely known that Gustang was both Blossom's greatest fan and hater. There are many stories floating around about the union of the two however, most are fake. But it is a fact that a certain legal document exists in the possession of the sealed Princess, Enne Zahard, that contains a secret about the two.
- SIU had added a post scriptum noting that there had been a "slight change with the setting" on the Eurasia profile.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 Eurasia Blossom's character profile (SIU's blog)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 User Blog:GoDai/GoDai's Translations: People and Groups in the Tower (1)#Eurasia Blossom - Flower Shrimp
- ↑ User Blog:GoDai/GoDai's Translations: People and Groups in the Tower (1)#Rankings
- ↑ Po Bidau Gustang's character profile (SIU's blog)