Baam Style - Shinsoo Control Skill: Endless Sky (밤류 신수제어술 장천, Bam-lyu Sinsujeeosul Jangcheon) is a technique used by Baam, while using his own shinsoo control. At first Baam concentrated black shinsoo between his palms before he fired it as black shinsoo beam at his opponent. It is presumed that Baam learned this technique first from Yu Han Sung, and then used it with his Orb and later with his own shinsoo.
Yu Han Sung Style - Shinsoo Control Skill: Endless Sky (유한성류 신수제어술 장천, Yoo Hahnseong-lyu Sinsujeeosul Jangcheon) is Yu Han Sung's own shinsoo technique. After concentrating shinsoo between his hands, he fired it as powerful beam with ripples spreading around it towards his target.
- It seems to be a derivation or variation Orb - Endless Sky, albeit without the orb as a means to enhance shinsoo.
- This technique might be derived from Straight-Line Long Pierce or it might be some version of it. It shares Hangul characters: 장천.
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.304: ??F - Hell Train: Power (3)
- ↑ Baam's Orb technique
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.329: 44F - The Last Station: Kallavan (3)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.326: 44F - The Last Station: Evankhell (4)