Chang Blarode (창 블라로드, Chang Beullalodeu) is a C-Rank Regular and a Fisherman who was half human half canine people and was the part of the Top 5 E-Rank Regulars. He made his redebut alongside Quaetro Blitz and was last seen on 52nd Floor.
With the arrival of Baylord Paul and his three servants, one of them, killed Chang because he has completed his task of spying on the cage for Paul's clan. This was because they didn't want him slipping his tongue and telling someone about their plans.
He is later revealed to be half-human and half-canine.
Appearance and Personality
He is dressed in Khaki pants and a brown blazer with a red shirt and scarf underneath. He is relatively tall and has olive skin and black hair. One of his eyes is missing; it is implied that Koon was the one responsible for this loss.
He is confident of his abilities, to the point of challenging Viole, despite Viole's infamous reputation as a Slayer candidate and ability to control five baangs. He is cunning, trying to provoke Team Tangsooyook into a battle which might swing things in his favour.
Chang is a half Human and half Canines. He was raised by a canine people since he was a child. He has been helping the canine people from Baylord Paul's group who were kicked out from The Cage by Baylord Yama after the 1st Canine Civil War.
Powers and Abilities
Not much is known about his powers, but his previous ranking among the top five E-rank Regulars implies formidable strength. He seems to be perceptive as he is one of a few Regulars who notices something special about Wangnan after his amazing recovery.
He wields a needle and was noted by Jinsung to be "not bad for a regular".
Yuri Zahard notes that he is hiding his true abilities. The reasons as for why is still unknown.
Notes and Trivia
- Despite being a strong Regular, Chang easily died with a single baang of a Ranker, SIU wanted to show how the power or technique gap between Rankers and Regulars actually brings anticlimactic deaths or results. He says this is the realistic version of what happens between Rankers and Regulars in a "fight".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Vol.3 Ch.13: 52F - Stealing the fang (4)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Vol.3 Ch.16: 52F - Stealing the Fang (7)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.60: 30F - One Shot, One Opportunity (3)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.108: 30F - Epilogue (1)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.159: 36F - Hell Train: Hoaqin (7)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.197: 38F - Hell Train: Yuri Jahad (2)