Partial Transformation or Transformation is a term that were used to describe the Canines's ability to 'transform' their physical body.
Canine transformation takes on quite different forms depending on the user, with most forms having their own unique names. The power also has different "stages" or "level", with higher numbers indicating more powerful transformations. There are total of 7 transformation stages that we know so far.
The application of canine transformation is usually used as a source of extra power, used if the base strength is not enough to defeat the opponent. It can also give useful special abilities, like bullets that do not miss, better flight/transportation abilities, or binding attacks. This means that certain transformations can be favored over others due to the utility of the Transformation and not the strength of them.
Partial Transformation (Unclassified)
Stage 1 Partial Transformation
- Black Foot (Gado)
- Bright, Blue Sword of Justice (Tall)
- Rival (Baylord Yama)
- Unnamed Stage 1 Transformation (Baam) - (This canine transformation was combined with Red Thyrssa)
Stage 2 Partial Transformation
- Green Furry Beast Stage 2 - First Form (Jordan)
- Dog Bite Stage 2 - Second Form (Jordan)
- Brown Hands Like Mountains (Culden)
- Unnamed Stage 2 Partial Transformation (Canzon)
- Hard and Quick Black Bullet (Venti)
- Unnamed Stage 2 Partial Transformation (Gado)
Stage 3 Partial Transformation
- Iron-willed Blackfoot (Gado)
- Wings of The Sky-splitting Red Fangs (Canzon)
- Bullet Piercing Through The Woods Of Uncertainty (Jordan)
- Sharp Gray Flesh-Piercing Spike (Venti)