Canine Transformation (의태 , uitae , "Mimesis") is a term that were used to describe Canines's special ability to 'transform' their physical body.
- 1 About
- 2 History
- 3 Known Transformations
- 3.1 Partial Transformation (Unclassified)
- 3.2 Stage 1 Partial Transformation
- 3.3 Stage 2 Partial Transformation
- 3.4 Stage 3 Partial Transformation
- 3.5 Stage 4 Partial Transformation
- 3.6 Stage 5 Partial Transformation
- 3.7 Stage 6 Partial Transformation
- 3.8 Stage 7 Partial Transformation
- 3.9 Full Transformation
- 4 Known Users
- 5 Notes and Trivia
- 6 References
- 7 Navigation
Canine transformation takes on quite different forms depending on the user, with most forms having their own unique names. The power also has different "stages" or "level", with higher numbers indicating more powerful transformations. There are total of 7 transformation stages that we know so far.
Not all Canines have the ability to use Transformation, since the thinner canine blood of the current generation leaves less probability of the power awakening. Usually the powers awaken purely by chance and is quite painful the first time.
The application of canine transformation is usually used as a source of extra power, used if the base strength is not enough to defeat the opponent. It can also give useful special abilities, like bullets that do not miss, better flight/transportation abilities, or binding attacks. This means that certain transformations can be favored over others due to the utility of the Transformation and not the strength of them.
The source of power for this canines transformation are actually came from Baylord Doom's special power. Doom has an ability to "share" canine transformation power, so he can turn any living beings to become canine people. In other words, the originality of the canines transformation power are "not an innate born ability", but rather, it was "created" by Doom's power. Baylord Yama also confirmed this after saying that he and his brothers 'cannot bear a child'.
Because none of the Baylord Brothers could bear a child, they had to turned normal humans into 'canine people' that can breed, and that's how Doom gradually create the Canines. However, as the generations of canine people continue to breed children, the transformation power is bound to get weaker and eventually disappeared. So it means, the younger generation you are in, the more weaker your transformation power.
The only way for young generation of canine people to increase their transformation power and strength is to compete and fight each other to gain attention of Doom, so that Doom will give them power. Only by receiving Doom's special power, can one's increase their transformation power. More importantly, if Doom dies, so does the transformation power.
Partial Transformation (Unclassified)
Stage 1 Partial Transformation
- Black Foot (Gado)
- Bright, Blue Sword of Justice (Tall)
- Rival (Baylord Yama)
- Unnamed Stage 1 Transformation (Baam) - (This canine transformation was combined with Red Thyrssa)
Stage 2 Partial Transformation
- Green Furry Beast Stage 2 - First Form (Jordan)
- Dog Bite Stage 2 - Second Form (Jordan)
- Brown Hands Like Mountains (Culden)
- Unnamed Stage 2 Partial Transformation (Canzon)
- Hard and Quick Black Bullet (Venti)
- Unnamed Stage 2 Partial Transformation (Gado)
Stage 3 Partial Transformation
- Iron-willed Blackfoot (Gado)
- Wings of The Sky-splitting Red Fangs (Canzon)
- Bullet Piercing Through The Woods Of Uncertainty (Jordan)
- Sharp Gray Flesh-Piercing Spike (Venti)
Stage 4 Partial Transformation
Stage 5 Partial Transformation
Stage 6 Partial Transformation
Stage 7 Partial Transformation
Baylord Yama is known as the only one Canine to be able to fully transform his whole body. 
The following are the list of Canine People who have transformation power:
- Baylord Doom
- Baylord Paul
- Baylord Yama
- Ruel Mon
Notes and Trivia
- SIU refers to Canine Transformation as either Partial Transformation (부분 의태) or just Transformation (의태), there has yet to be clarified whether these are different or synonymous. However, for the moment they do not appear to function any differently.