|“||Let me introduce myself. I'm Buelsar Elliot, one of Slayer Yama's Mad Dogs. Following his order, I have come to side with Hoaqin in order to test you, and find out if you are worthy to become a Slayer Candidate.||”|
When Ha Yura used her Lighthouse Suitcase to escape from the trap of Boiling Acid that was set up to kill Jyu Viole Grace and his friends, Yura only rescued Rachel, Cassano, Traveller and Hoaqin. Buelsar and Raguel were abandoned from Team Rachel and left to die with Baam. Because they were injured and unconscious, Ja Wangnan "stored" or "sealed" Buelsar and Raguel inside the White Heavenly Mirror.
- 1 Appearance and Personality
- 2 History
- 2.1 Tower of God: Part 2 - The Workshop Battle
- 2.2 Tower of God: Part 2 - The Hell Train
- 3 Powers and Abilities
- 4 Weapons
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Notes and Trivia
- 7 Images Gallery
- 8 References
- 9 Navigation
Appearance and Personality
Buelsar has pale skin, thin, dark eyebrows, and short purple hair. Usually, he has black, slit-formed pupils with no visible iris; however, his eyes can glow in an orange light if he fights at full power. He carries around a huge weapon that resembles an oversized jousting lance; he keeps it fastened to his back via a brown strap when he is not wielding it.
He is generally quite confident in his abilities. However, for the most part, he appears to be the silent, observing type.
Powers and Abilities
Three Mad Dogs were born through a special process known as "Blood Fusion". It is a method where two or more powerful bloodlines are mixed and injected. The Mad Dogs who are born through this blood fusion will gain unique and strong powers that are unmatched by ordinary Regulars.
Buelsar Elliot is a powerful D-rank Regular who is quite confident in his abilities. At Train City, he was able to fend off Viole's attacks whilst the latter's powers were being augmented by the Thorn without fighting at his best; however he did say that if he didn't get serious, Viole would end up killing him. Later on, during the Dallar Show, he was also able to combat the vengeance-fuelled Bero Bero without even breaking a sweat. In the second round of the Dallar Show, Buelsar proved to be more than a match for Moontari, a strong opponent who had previous experience on the Hell Express, and was even able to kill the latter, despite still not fighting at full strength. However, even at full strength, he was soundly defeated by Viole in their most recent fight. Buelsar Elliot is a self-proclaimed "Mad Dog of struggle" and states that he gets stronger the stronger his enemy is. In this state, his eyes glow red and he coats his weapon in a torrent of dark-colored, violent looking Shinsu.
- Hell in a Cell: It is a special ability that was granted to Buelsar by his master. He generates a multitude of large metallic Shinsu chains around him and his opponent(s); they will only disappear if he is killed. However, it appears a sufficiently stronger presence than Buelsar can break the chains through a sheer release of power.
- Giant Drill Needle: Buelsar carry a big Needle weapon that looks like a drill. The weapon is quite durable as Buelsar was able to endure and tank a powerful physical attack from a Thorn-augmented Viole, which left only a dent in it.
- (To Jyu Viole Grace) "I'm sorry, but you have to let her go! Jyu Viole Grace! I have been waiting for this day to meet you!"
- (To Viole) "You're very fast. That power must be really pushing your physical boundaries. I don't know which one is more amazing, that Thorn unlocking your potential at blistering rate or you carry such thing on your back."
- (To Viole) "You're amazing. You seem to be much stronger than what I heard last year. Of course the Thorn's power must be most of what you've got. At first, I did not understand when I heard that a complete newbie became a Slayer Candidate, but I see it now. With that power, there is a bit of a chance that you might become our God. I guess there was a reason why Varagarv couldn't finish you after all."
Notes and Trivia
- He seems to be most acquainted with Angel as he is always seen standing beside her. What history they may have is unknown.
- Pedro mentions that Baylord Yama would've been given the choice to pick one of the Mad Dogs as a new Slayer Candidate if Buelsar had beaten Baam. 
|Races or Species|