Bero Bero (베로 베로, Belo Belo) is a D-rank Regular and the leader of Team Bero who participated in the tournament at Train City. Her position is Fisherman. From then, she has been climbing the Tower with Team Baam until the events of the Battle of The Last Station, where she was last seen watching Phonsekal Drak and Phonsekal Irure sleeping and waiting for them to wake up.
Appearance and Personality
Bero Bero is a big portly woman with dark brown hair, eyes that always seem to be closed and rosy red cheeks. She wears a yellow buttoned dress with white flower patterns on them and has a green lizard-like tail that pokes out from the back of it. Bero Bero has regularly been seen eating candy or sweets.
Bero is a generally amiable person with a slight oblivious streak. She appears to value the lives of her teammates very highly as she could think of nothing but revenge after Buelsar Elliot killed Tochi. Bero Bero says she finds it uncomfortable to eat in front of thin girls.
Powers and Abilities
Bero Bero can be assumed to be quite powerful as D-rank Regular. She appears to be physically imposing. Bero Bero is a close-range combatant and physical fighter who appears to fight in a style akin to bare-knuckle brawling. Even Buelsar Elliot, one of the Three Mad Dogs seemed to acknowledge her brutish strength by saying that he might have regretted to kill Tochi, a friend of Bero Bero. She is most likely experienced with Body Reinforcement technique. Evan Edrok noted that while she is strong, she has no outstanding qualities about her. Bero Bero has also been noted to possess an Ignition Weapon, although what it is yet unknown what type of weapon it is.
Sugar Charging: Bero Bero seems to rely heavily on sugar to power herself and must replenish her sugar stores when she overexerts herself. At 80% sugar charged her power visibly increases; she was able to throw a flurry of powerful punches in this state. She most likely burning calories inside her body to gain extra energy for more big physical power. The more calories she has, the more durable she will be. She can also measure her calories level, so she is a wise fighter who knows when to fight or when she has to stop. She consumed a lot of sugar from candy and sweets to restore her power.
Notes and Trivia
- She seems to enjoy eating sweets.
- (To Yeon Yihwa) "I told you to stop, damn girl!! Do you plan to stop when everyone in here is all dead?! Come back to your senses!! You are thin!! Pretty!! Have nice hair!! And also have the incredible power being worthy of the 10 Families!! But, it's not like I'm jealous of that!! You have to eat less to stay slim!! Guys are gonna bother you if you are pretty!! And if you are strong, there should be a lot of things you must take responsibility for!! So, stop being so ridiculous!! How can you call yourself a member of the 10 Families when you can't even control yourself?!"
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.294: ??F - Hell Train: Training (7)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.152: 30F - Hell Train: Revolution Road - Epilogue
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Vol.2 Ch.173: 38F - Hell Train: The Dallar Show (2)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Vol.2 Ch.197: 38F - Hell Train: Yuri Jahad (2)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.178: 38F - Hell Train: The Dallar Show (7)