Adori Zahard (아도리 자하드, Ahdoree Jahad, Adoree Jahad) is currently the strongest active Princess in the Tower. She is the Commander-in-Chief of Zahard's Army as well as the captain of Zahard's Royal Guards.
Although ranked highly, she has no noticeable achievements as a Ranker. Even though she is the captain of Zahard's Royal Guards, since she does not like wandering around, she rarely participates in active duty.
Appearance and Personality
She has a multitude of both male and female fans due to her golden hair and beautiful face.
Adori Zahard is known to be very quiet and cool-headed. Because she has little care for worldly matters, she often lies down alone and gets lost in her own fantasies. However, as there are many secrets to her private life, no one really knows the true Adori. But it is widely known to any of her fans that she will allow a person she likes to call her by her birth name. Although she may be quiet, Adori is capable of being serious as well and has great loyalty to Zahard as well as a strong desire to keep peace. As after learning of Zahard's ridiculous orders, she immediately ordered all officials to make sure a war does not start and stated she is the blade that cuts down the enemies of Zahard. Adori can show mercy to sufficiently powerful individuals in the army if they failed, as she kept Kallavan after he disastrously failed to kill Baam with only demotion as punishment.
Through a quick flashback from Kallavan, the former commander of the 4th Army Corp, it was shown that Adori went easy on him with the consequences after failing the mission from the Last Station to kill the Twenty-Fifth Baam. She had an oath tied to his left arm and demoted Kallavan to a regular soldier.
Adori then gave a direct order to Kallavan and Yasratcha, the commander of the 5th Army Corp, to destroy the Wall of Peaceful Coexistence. Adori believed the roots to all these problems are coming from Baam the Irregular. She wants to slay the heroes within the wall or make them surrender before they are released once again to organize themselves and assist Baam's fight against the Empire. Adori also said a massive war will break out soon between Great Families because the Ha Family are upset from how poorly Yuri is being treated and the Po Bidau Family directly implied a rupture against the Zahard Empire.
Powers and Abilities
Even before she became a Ranker, she quite easily defeated a high-level Ranker. The records even show that before the Enne Zahard incident, Garam and Adori fought once; it hadn't been 100 years since Adori had become a Ranker, yet she was able to overwhelm Garam. Since then, in the few battles she’s had against Rankers, she defeated all of them with overwhelming combat prowess.
Her sobriquet "Killer Whale" (범고래, beom go rae, "Killer Whale") is named after the strongest Shinheuh in the Tower. Many people have compared her to Enne Zahard, but no-one could easily determine who is the stronger of the two. The debate still rages on today and is a favoured topic of discussion amongst Rankers. She is tied with Eurasia Enne Zahard for the 7th Ranking in The Tower, which makes them the highest ranked non-Irregulars in the Tower.
Notes and Trivia
- Khun states he would be surprised if Baam went off a date with Adori.
- Among the 27 princesses, the most beautiful princess is Adori Zahard.
- Adori and her royal guards are the only ones apart from the main branch of the Arie Family to have learned Arie Swordsmanship.
- Adori is the highest active female ranker in the tower.
- Midori Jahad (LINE Webtoon)
- Adori Zahard's character profile (SIU's blog)
- User Blog:GoDai/GoDai's Translations: People and Groups in the Tower (1)#Adoree Jahad - Killer Whale
- User Blog:GoDai/GoDai's Translations: People and Groups in the Tower (1)#Rankings
- Hiatus news translated by LaFa
- Vol.2 Ch.323: 44F - The Last Station: Evankhell (1)
- Vol.3 Ch.37: 52F - The Wall of Peaceful Coexistence (5)
- Ch.41: 2F - Hide and Seek (7)
- Vol.2 Ch.109: 30F - Epilogue (2)
- SIU FanCafe Question And Answer (By Bunnyasbanana)#Translation of a Korean fan's Q&A compilation
- SIU's blog
- RWF translation
|Races or Species|