Known by Ticket Holders as the "god" of guardians (가디언들의 "신", gadieondeul-ui "shin"), this guardian is treated like a god by the other guardians. The "guardians" are a kind of system that protects the Hell Express and are like "administrators" who prevent Regulars from doing undesired actions. No other guardian approaches his area and he treats them like his henchmen.
The "god" of guardians has existed even when Zahard and the 10 Great Warriors first got on the Hell Express. A long time ago, the "god" of guardians trained Zahard and the 10 Great Warriors in the place called 'Rice Pot'. He specifically helped Zahard to become more powerful after the later told him his wish to become the King of the Tower.
Appearance and Personality
The "god" of guardians is extremely large and towers over normal-sized people like Baam. He has long flowing blonde hair, yellow eyes and is noticeably quite muscular. He wears a red and black attire that is reminiscent of the Norse gods and includes dark pauldrons, a long red cape and metal bands around his forearms. Connected to the metal band on his right arm is a shackle that is linked to a large metal weight.
The "god" of guardians appears to be very direct in its demeanour and seems to take pride in its role towards bestowing "Revolution" upon Irregulars. He also has a level of humility as he could acknowledge that Urek was definitely much stronger than himself.
Powers and Abilities
He has been described as extremely powerful and, apart from Urek Mazino and most likely Zahard and the 10 Great Warriors, no D-rank Regulars have ever been able to defeat him. Baam mentioned that he felt a tremendous power similar to Urek coming from the guardian, although Urek felt much greater. When he sparred with Baam, he showed skill and strength wielding the heavy weight chained to his left wrist when deflecting Baam's attacks.
The "god" of guardians and the 'Rice Pot' inside the Hell Express exist to give "Revolution" to those that open the door themselves, i.e. he help them find their true self that is unrelated to society, ideologies and others. He can also train them, for instance teaching them shinsoo manipulation and body reinforcement techniques.
Size Shifting: He is able to freely adjust the size of his body depending on the size of his opponent.
Shinsoo Black-Hole Sphere (신원류, Shinwonryu): A special shinsoo control skill only usable by the "god" of guardians and Irregulars. As the one who teaches the control skill to others, the "god" of guardians has great skill and control in its usage. Despite his mastery over the shinsoo control skill, the "god" of guardians can only use the skill while on board the Hell Express.
Notes and Trivia
- While it may just be a drawing error, the "god" of guardians appears to be able to freely shift his size. This was confirmed as one of his abilities.
- SIU further confirmed that the "god" of guardians is a creation of the Workshop.
- (To Baam) "This place is where you discover yourself that you were not able to find out while being surrounded by false notions and boundaries. The fate and power you have on your back. It's a process for the ones who opened the gate, to realize their "Real Fate". You must discover you true self, instead of false self."
- (To Baam) "You still don't get it, do you? One who doesn't know his true self, doesn't know how to save others either. If you don't change, you will always be a burden to others. In order to find your true self, you need to become "Completely Alone". And it wouldn't be bad to die once to be so. Having no one who can save you or no one who answers you, when you face death all by yourself. That's when you will finally see your true self."
- (Thinking about Baam to himself) "He is being tempted by the enormous power he is holding. You will fight that power countless amount of times. But perhaps, you arriving here was your destiny. You should not give into the power inside you. You must not become like "Zahard"."
- (To Baam) "Even after receiving such terrifying power, you appear to be completely fine. Well, it's probably not normal. Since not everyone can accept more power permitted that what their own personal limits. But you accepted it as if it were nothing. Unlike the countless people with "Fixed limits" in the Tower, you are special and infinite. Those people have brought changes to the Tower. Zahard and the leaders of the Ten Families.. Urek Mazino.. And you. You are still quite unaware of yourself. You must realize what an important person you are in the Tower. And I hope you will change this Tower which those kids have ruined. Come back again. And this time, bring your true self with you."
- (To Baam) "I may not know everything in the world but I'm sure of one thing. Having tremendous power won't make everyone around you happy. Rather than how powerful you are, how you use your power is more important. I can see very clearly that would happen if you were to obtain power that you can't handle right now. In fact, the reason that you are suffering right now is all because of that power that you have. Would having power comparable to that of a God really make everyone happy? You are about to lose something important because of fleeting emotion. I may not know how to become a God, but I can teach you how to get stronger than you are now."
- (To Baam) "Getting stronger may be important. But it's meaningless if you destroy yourself, the most important thing."